When we arrived at the Top Hotel in Prague, we were impressed with the outside and the reception, very bright. Then when we checked in $148/ night, most we have spent in Europe.
The room (SUPERIOR) looked very dated, one lamp on the night stand, old tv set, torn carpet, replaced piece of carpet with different color, shower flooded the bathroom, worn/torn towels, no soap and windows dirty. Also charged 18 euro for parking.
Breakfast, which was included in the price, was coffee, tea, rolls,cold cuts, cheese, fruit, boiled hot dogs, macaroni salad/mayo, cucumber salad and corn. Not one of my favorite breakfasts on this trip.
This is not a hotel we will return to!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The TOP HOTEL Prague****, art hotel and congress centre, is, in terms of the offered services, a perfectly unique hotel. It offers its guests accommodation in more than 800 rooms and suites, up to 5,000 congress seats, restaurants and bars with Czech and international cuisine, catering, wellness, Japanese garden or a vast parking lot. The large capacity, good accessibility of the city centre and the wide offer of services make the TOP HOTEL Prague**** an ideal place for congresses, conferences as well as weddings, concerts, and of course also for individual and organized tourism. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your TOP HOTEL Praha reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Top Hotel Prague & Congress Prague
- Top Hotel Prague And Congress Center
- Prague Top Hotel