Like many comments, I sugest to not go there!!!! It's worth it to pay more and stay in another hotel, then here!!! Location - far away from the city center, hotel - horrible rooms, bad breckfast and bad services! I don't know why it appears like a 4 stars hotel, I can barely give 2 stars.
Is a verry big complex, with a lots of buildings, so if you have luggages, you will have some problems, because it was no bellboy. I calculate the time from the reception till our room: 7 min... a lot, I think. And do not forget that the hotel is far away from the central of Prague, and is in a neighborhood of some blocks and halls. You have nowhere to go out around.
The rooms..... horrible!!! I booked a double room, and I got a triple room with three separated beds, and no possibility to move them. Anyway. poor and demaged room!!!
The breckfast, also poor, with coffe like water.....
The pool doesn't look to good, I didn't have the courage to try it, and you have to pay extra. The only think I enjoyed it was a relaxing thai massage! It was the best I ever had!
Another think: they said that the parking car in free. At the check-out, when we went to the car with the luggages, some guy from the parking security (you only seen them around check-outs hours) tell us that we have to pay around 25 euros...
Also, they forgot to give me back my ID at check-out, and I had to return 100 km to take it back.
Anyway, it was a bad experience and I'm not recomended for anyone!!!
Another advice: be carefull with the money excenge!!!! Do it on a bank, other ways, they will still you with no problem. Prague is a wonderfull city, but expensive and I don't know why, but with approval of checz autority, they still a lot of money from the tourists with the excenge rate!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The TOP HOTEL Prague****, art hotel and congress centre, is, in terms of the offered services, a perfectly unique hotel. It offers its guests accommodation in more than 800 rooms and suites, up to 5,000 congress seats, restaurants and bars with Czech and international cuisine, catering, wellness, Japanese garden or a vast parking lot. The large capacity, good accessibility of the city centre and the wide offer of services make the TOP HOTEL Prague**** an ideal place for congresses, conferences as well as weddings, concerts, and of course also for individual and organized tourism. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your TOP HOTEL Praha reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Top Hotel Prague & Congress Prague
- Top Hotel Prague And Congress Center
- Prague Top Hotel