Louren Hotel
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$172
$169
$135
$80
  • Restaurant
All reviewsold townmetro stationjunior suitehotel is locatedcity centrerecommend this hotelquiet neighborhoodexcellent hotelyogurttourist areabreakfast was deliciouspublic transportationnice bathroomspecial thanksbeautiful pragueczech republiccomfortable hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 15, 2011

Lovely hotel. Lovely breakfast.Nice stafee and beautiful rooms.thanks for the free room upgrade too!!

Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple
Hosalova_L, Manager at Louren Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2011

Dear benjak1985,

Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate it.

I am very happy you have had such a great stay in Prague and in our hotel. We are always pleased to offer a free upgrade to our guests. If some of our Junior Suites or Suites is available and you are lucky you just get it.

I believe I will have a chance to meet you at our hotel in future.

Lucia Hosalova
Sales Manager

Reviewed September 30, 2010

It was my first time in Prague and the Hotel Sieber and its staff made it an unforgetable, memorable, and extremely enjoyable introduction to the Czech Republic. The rooms were spacious and immaculate.Breakfast offered an array of delicious delights with something for everyone even if someone was on a restricted diet. The receptionists in the lobby couldn't have been more helpful and attentive. The young men John and Tom (law students) are an asset to your staff as are the young ladies. They answered all my questions and went out of their way to find various sights of interest and directions on how to get there (which tram or subway etc.). They certainly made my stay all the more pleasant. If they are still in your employ please send them my greetings and gratitude for all their assistance. I would be happy to hear from them sometime give them my e-mail address. I'm already planning my next visit to Prague and Hotel Sieber will be my choice.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 29, 2010

We spent 8 nights at the Sieber Hotel and enjoyed every moment of our stay. The staff were extremely helpful and everyone was very nice. I would definitely stay there again should I return to Prague.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 20, 2010

I would recommend the Sieber hotel to everyone, whether single traveller, families or business travellers. It is in a quiet location only 10 minutes from the centre of Prague in the exclusive Vinohrady district. From my experiences of staying in the hotel they offer a first-class service and cater to individual requirements. The staff are very friendly and helpful and go out of their way to ensure your stay is a memorable one. Also, the hotel is spotless and has every facility available to ensure you have a comfortable and enjoyable stay. In close proximity to many nice restaurants which is convenient if you don't want to be in the centre of town all the time.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed May 13, 2010

From the time we entered the doors the employees were extremely helpful. Thomas our front desk staff was so kind and helped us with everything we asked him too. The rooms were spacious enough and EXTREMELY CLEAN. The biggest downfall is the shower. The water ran hot and cold and is positioned in an awkward place but again this was such a small complaint, but for some of our group it was an irritation. The location is excellent to the subway system about a 3 block walk and you can get anywhere. If you don't want to walk I'm sure the hotel will get you cabs to where you want to go. The front desk made recommendations on restaurants and different sights and all of them were wonderful. They secured reservations whenever we requested. The breakfast was ok, nothing special but it met the need. The bartender Evo was so great, we got the feeling most patrons don't use this often but we did every night and after about the second night he got the hang of us. It really was a great place to end the day. Absolutely delightful!!!

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled with family