“Fab hotel”
Review of Louren Hotel

Louren Hotel
Ranked #25 of 646 Hotels in Prague
Reviewed February 20, 2014

1st in time prague and stopped in this hotel as it was away from the city centre yet only a 5min trip on the metro to centre. Hotel was spotlessly clean good size room and staff were very friendly. Good number of great local bars and restaurants near by.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Tanda2013
Lucia H, General Manager at Louren Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2014

Dear Tanda2013,

Thank you for your stay at our hotel!

I am really happy to hear you have enjoyed your stay with us and we are now a part of your memories of your 1st visit of our wonderful city. Thank you very much for your positive feedback. I highly appreciate you have taken your time and shared your experiences with TripAdvisor community.

I believe you will keep our place in mind when planning your 2nd stay in Prague!

Best regards,

Reviewed February 12, 2014

I wrote before about this hotel but this time I had to fix up more congratulation.
I organized in Praha my 40th birthday and I agreed with the nice staff of the hotels all the details about room,welcome letter and so on.
All of my friends that will also write about Lucia and the staff have been enthusiast of this very warm welcome, of the beautiful rooms, the very tasty breakfast and all the other details.
I had 2 fiends that also lost the plane and we're forced to cancel the room and they didn't ask any kind of refund........ Class is not for all.
Hight reccomended!

Room Tip: Suite are of course bigger but also standard rooms Are very good. Rooms that not face the road are...
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank forello
Lucia H, General Manager at Louren Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2014

Dear forello,

Let me just say a huge "Thank you!" for your awesome feedback.

I am really happy we were a part of your and your friends b-day celebration and that you have all enjoyed your stay with us. Me and my colleagues we were all pleased to assist you with all your requests or wishes.

I really did not want to spoil your celebrations with the cancellation fees - in case of any inconveniences we are always ready to discuss the possibilities and find a satisfying solution.

Thank you once again for staying with us and for sharing your experiences here on TripAdvisor.

I am already looking forward to welcome you at our hotel again.

Have a nice day!

Kind regards,

Reviewed February 8, 2014

The hotel that we stayed in when we visited Czech Repulic was the Louren Hotel. The reason behind the selection of the hotel was because of the name. We were all girls and the name of the hotel made us thing of the color pink and so we were imagining a hotel that’s going to be draped in pink decorative details. We weren’t surprised to see the usual standards. We weren’t sad about it but extremely excited since this was the first that that we were out of the country together. One thing was for sure about the Louren Hotel, we loved it because we could choose what we wanted to be put in our egg omelet every morning.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Lucia H, General Manager at Louren Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2014

Dear JSClSharp,

Thank you very much for choosing our hotel and for your nice review.

I really appreciate your positive feedback, especially your comments regarding our breakfast. I am glad you liked it. I believe you have enjoyed your stay with us despite the lack of pink colour in our interiors.

Once again, thank you for staying with us and hope to see you at Louren in the future!

Reviewed January 4, 2014

Louren Hotel is located closely to Jiriho z Podebrad metro station and it’s only a short walk to the station. The only problem is that the front of the hotel is not located on the main road and you had to walk down a minor road in order to reach the hotel. Hence the hotel is not very visible once you come out of the metro station and might need a bit of figuring out to do.

The reception was very polite and helpful towards us. Upon arrival, check in was seamless. Before arriving, I contacted the reception to help with booking a tour to Terezin concentration camp and this was arranged for us. During the check in we were given our reservation and confirmation that the tour had been booked. All these were done without much hassle thanks to the reception staff at Louren Hotel.

There is a lift if you have heavy luggage and are staying on the higher floors. The lift really helped as we had a number of bags and climbing 4 floors would have been a nightmare.

Rooms were very clean and comfortable. The bed was a little lower than the previous hotels but still comfortable. Toilet / Bathroom was well stocked with amenities.

Wifi signal in the hotel room suited my iphone but not my laptop. Eventually I had to connect to the lobby wifi which was still within the range from the room on the 3rd floor. Even with my laptop connected to the lobby wifi, the internet was still fast and reliable.

There was good spread for breakfast. Ham, eggs, sausages and the typical continental breakfast. There is a large selection of teas that we were spoilt for choice. The tea was probably the biggest highlight for me as I love teas and the number of choices was just plenty.

Overall 5 stars for a very comfortable stay. Special mention to the reception team at the front desk who were very helpful in directions to the airport and help with my air tickets. I also left an item in the room and they emailed me immediately to post the item back to me. Excellent service and I can’t ask for more. This hotel may not have a gym and swimming pool, but the service is definitely 5 star and beyond.

Room Tip: Any room is good. Request for more amenities if you need so.
2  Thank greasystains
Hosalova_L, Manager at Louren Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2014

Dear greasystains,

What an awesome review! Thank you very much, it really made my day!

Thank you so much for choosing our hotel for your stay in our beautiful city. I am delighted to read all your nice comments and I highly appreciate all the details you have mentioned. I believe all these information will be very useful for the other travelers. I am glad you have enjoyed your stay with us and taken your time to share your experiences via TripAvisor.

Especially I would like to thank you for mentioning our staff. I have already shared your review with all my colleagues as it is a greatest reward for their work.

Once again, thank you for your recommendations and I believe I will have chance to meet you personally at our hotel next time!

Have a great day and Happy New Year 2014!

Reviewed December 28, 2013

This is a lovely hotel. The staff are great, the rooms are comfortable and warm. The breakfast is fabulous. It's a bit of a hike back up the hill form the city centre but the underground station is nearby. Only small problem is poor water pressure. Otherwise I can highly reccomendations this hotel.

Stayed: December 2013

Dear Wendy F,

Thank you very much for choosing our hotel for your Christmas stay in Prague!

I am really glad to read you have enjoyed your stay with us and I highly appreciate all your positive comments. We have checked the situation with the water pressure and the situation is solved now - so thank you also for this improvement recommendation.

I believe we will have chance to welcome you at our hotel in the future!

Reviewed December 28, 2013

I stayed here over the December holidays while visiting my daughter who is studying in Prague. The staff was wonderful, friendly, helpful. The rooms were nicely decorated, roomy, clean and quiet. The breakfast buffet had many choices and you could also get eggs /omelettes made to order. I was able to buy metro tickets here and they also helped me with train information. The location was perfect for me as it was a 10 minute walk to my daughter's apartment but it was also two blocks from the metro station and not far from a few different tram lines. It was only 10 minutes into down town. The neighborhood felt safe to walk in. I liked that it was a small hotel but also very professional. I would stay there again.

Room Tip: You could ask for a room far from the stairs as there is a little noise when people are talking comi...
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank hippoLA

Dear HippoLA,

Thank you very much for your lovely review!

I am really happy you have chosen our hotel for your stay in Prague and that you have enjoyed your holidays with us. Thank you for all you kind comments and nice words about our location, rooms, breakfast and services. Especially I appreciate your feedback regarding our staff - reading reviews like yours I am really proud of all my colleagues!

Thank you very much for your recommendations! I will be looking forward to welcome you at our hotel again in the future!

Reviewed December 28, 2013

Overall, I think the service and the room is really really good. The staffs are very friendly and helpful. The room is extremely pretty and I like the bath room so much. Good place to stay in if you are visiting Prague.

Dear Ong P,

Thank you very much for choosing our hotel for your Christmas stay in Prague!

I am very happy you have liked our hotel - our rooms, staff and service - and I really appreciate you have taken your time and shared your experiences with us and other travelers via TripAdvisor.

Thank you for your recommendations and I will be looking forward to welcome you at our place again in the future!