Louren Hotel
$228
$190
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsold townmetro stationjunior suitehotel is locatedcity centrerecommend this hotelquiet neighborhoodexcellent hotelyogurttourist areabreakfast was deliciouspublic transportationnice bathroomspecial thanksbeautiful pragueczech republiccomfortable hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 25, 2013

Louren Hotel has a very friendly, helpful staff. The rooms are a reasonable size and comfortable. Rooms on the street can be noisy. The breakfast buffet is quite extensive and includes the option of ordering cooked-to-order eggs. The hotel is located a short walk from the metro, making it a convenient place to stay. A list of nearby restaurants is available at the hotel for those guests who don't want to go back downtown for dinner. If I were ever to return to Prague, I would definitely stay at the Louren Hotel again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room that is not on the street.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank MDLCa
Hosalova_L, Manager at Louren Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2013

Dear MDLCa,

Thank you very much for choosing our hotel for your recent stay in Prague! We are all very happy you have enjoyed your stay with us.

I really appreciate your positive feedback and all your comments that will be definitely very helpful for all travelers. Thank you especially for your kind words regarding our staff.

Thank you once again for your recommendation and I will be looking forward to welcome you at our hotel in the future.

Reviewed October 21, 2013

This gem is just outside of the central tourist district, so see a little bit of the real Prague! Very close to public transport, the Louren was an absolute pleasure to stay at. Very quiet and decent sized rooms and a breakfast which is delish - I am still craving those croissants.
Highly recommend for the traveller not needing glitzy or to spend a fortune, but wanting a good place to stay. Staff extremely friendly and helpful.
Check out the hairdresser across the road as well - 2 pet macaws in the window!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank LauraTheNaturopath
Hosalova_L, Manager at Louren Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2013

Dear LauraTheNaturopath,

Thank you very much for your lovely review!

I am glad you have chosen our hotel for your recent stay in Prague and that you have enjoyed it. Thank you for your feedback, we really appreciate it - especially your comments regarding our staff and breakfast.

I will be looking forward to welcome you at our hotel in the future.

Reviewed October 17, 2013

Safety and cleanliness are our priorities. Not disappointed by our spacious room. Very clean. Staff at front desk very helpful. Breakfast included with room was pleasant. Restaurants and markets local. About 3 blocks to the metro. We went out our first night around 11 to have a small bite and walked to a local bar. Very safe. p.s. there are no small bites - big portions!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Valerie W
Hosalova_L, Manager at Louren Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2013

Dear Valerie W,

Thank you very much for choosing our hotel for your recent stay in Prague and for your positive feedback, we really appreciate it.

I am glad you have enjoyed your stay with us and shared your experiences with us and other travelers via TripAdvisor web page. I believe all the information regarding our staff, breakfast, rooms and location will be very helpful for anyone interested in our place.

We will be pleased to welcome at our hotel again in the future.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

I have been there for the first time one week ago and since I will be in Prague very often this will be "my hotel".
Rooms are clean and big, very good bed and furnishings and more of all very quiet.
Guys and girls at reception very kind and polite and the area is not in the middle of the rumor Prague 1 and old town.

Room Tip: If you wanna an hotel in the centre in not that kind.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank forello
Hosalova_L, Manager at Louren Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2013

Dear Forello,

Thank you very much for such an awesome feedback!

I am glad to hear you have chosen our hotel and have enjoyed your stay with us. We are always pleased to know that our guests wish to come back again. We are very thankful you have chosen our place for your recent stay in Prague and we all highly appreciate your review.

I will be looking forward to welcome you at our hotel in the nearest future.

Reviewed October 12, 2013

There is no doubt that this hotel is special. The staff are well trained, attentive and really want to help their guests. Rooms are large and very clean with nice bathrooms and very comfortable beds. In addition they are quiet so after a long day of sightseeing in this beautiful city you get a great nights sleep.
Breakfast is very good with choices of hot dishes as well as the normal variety of breads, meats, cheeses and cereal.
There is also a small bar that is available in the evening serving coffee and liquor.
The hotel is close to both the tram and subway system both of which puts the transit system of our home town to shame.
The Louren was the best of the hotels we stayed in during our recent European trip and the others all scored at least a 4 to 4.5 on our rating.
The only negative was the lack of an in room coffee maker, however this is a personal thing as we like to have a cup before getting out of bed.
We would recommend this hotel to anyone travelling to this wonderful city

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Frogstone2013
Hosalova_L, Manager at Louren Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2013

Dear Frogstone2013,

Thank you very much for your wonderful review!

It was a real pleasure for me to assist you with your requests and questions before your arrival and I was very happy to meet you during your stay.

I love to read your nice comments and I am glad you have enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for mentioning all the information about our hotel - it will be definitely very helpful for the other travelers. Especially I would like to thank you for mentioning our staff. Each feedback like yours is a great reward for each of our team member and also a great motivation for all of us.

Thank you also for the improvement recommendation - we will see what we can do about the in-room tea/coffee makers.

I will be looking forward to welcome you at our hotel again in the future.

Greetings to Vancouver!