“Excellent”
Review of Louren Hotel

Louren Hotel
Ranked #27 of 648 Hotels in Prague
Reviewed May 1, 2013

Really helpful Reception staff, especially Eliska.
The whole hotel was very smart and we had a large well furnished room.
For breakfast they offer made to order omelettes and other eggs; there is a reasonable selection of other items.
Excellebt location if you don't want to be in the city centre as the metro and trams are nearby.
Their staff recommended the Potrefena husa which was excellent for an evening meal.
My only quibble is that there are no English TV channels.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Hosalova_L, Manager at Louren Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2013

Dear Paul and Anne,

Thank you for choosing our hotel for your stay and for sharing your experiences with us and other travellers.
What especially made me happy is your feedback to Eliska. She is a new member of our team but she is working very very well and it is nice to hear it is not only my oppinion. I have already shared your kind words with her and all my collegues.
Thank you also for mentioning our TVs - we are planning a brand new system but until it is done we will have to check more frequently, if the channels are set correctly (and working well).

Wish you a wonderful day and I will be looking forward to meet you at our hotel anytime in future!

There are newer reviews for Louren Hotel

Reviewed April 30, 2013

We loved our stay here. Very helpful staff, spacious room, great bed. Breakfast was terrific too. It's in a quiet area but close to a metro station. Try the pub around the corner with the moose head emblem.

Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Rell H,

Thank you very much for your positive feedback. I am very happy you have enjoyed your stay in our wonderful city. I especially appreciate mentioning our staff and I am very glad you have liked our service. The pub with the moose is called "Los v Oslu" - Moose at Oslo and it is very nice place with great selection of delicious Belgian beer.

Wish you a nice day and hope to see you at our hotel again in future.

Reviewed April 11, 2013 via mobile

This hotel is about a 3 minute walk from the metro and only a couple of stops on it and you're in the centre of town. This was ideal as it was quiet in the evening and we slept very well (if you're a light sleeper ask for a courtyard room as there is no traffic noise at all).
The room was really clean and the double bed was huge and comfortable. Breakfast was good (croissants, sausages, eggs etc).
One of the best things about this hotel though, is the service from the reception staff. They all are very polite and helpful (in particular Adam I think it was).
Would definitely return.

• Stayed: April 2013
2  Thank Travelbuddies100
Hosalova_L, Manager at Louren Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2013

Dear Travelbuddies100,

Thank you very much for your stay at our hotel. I am glad to read your nice feedback, we really appreciate it. I have already shared your review with my colleagues and we are all happy you have enjoyed your stay with us. I will be looking forward to welcome you at our hotel anytime in future.

Greetings from Adam and all team members!

Reviewed April 6, 2013

My wife and I booked at the Louren Hotel largely due to its proximity to my daughter's apartment.
However, it proved to be a true highlight of our visit. Everything about this hotel exceeded our expectations. Every member of the staff was accommodating and professional and we found the facility to be charming and serene. It was great to be away from the maddening crowd and yet a short walk to the subway took us where ever we chose to go. I will look no further when we can again visit Prague.

Room Tip: Not much of a view .on the courtside
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Hosalova_L, Manager at Louren Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2013

Dear Jim P,

I am so happy to read your review! Thank you so much for your kind words and especially for mentioning our team. We are doing our best to make our guests feel comfortable during their stay with us. I am glad to hear you have enjoyed your stay and I believe we will meet you again in future.

Take care!

Reviewed April 1, 2013

Took the recommendation after looking at on this site and have to say was not disappointed, the service from check in was spot on. staff very friendly and helpful. I loved the place and will be back to stay here

• Stayed: March 2013
Hosalova_L, Manager at Louren Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2013

Dear Bradwes,

Thank you for choosing our hotel for your stay as well as for sharing your experiences with us and all TripAdvisor users. I am very happy we were able to meet your expectations and I will be happy to welcome you at our hotel again in future!

Have a great day!

Reviewed December 30, 2012 via mobile

I started supporting local hotels and B&Bs quite a while ago. Looking from
Hospitality perspective and experience, it's not easy to keep the consistency of the high standard.

Louren is definitely an outstanding exception.
From the service to the cleanliness, everything is excellent.
Staffs are very curteous and friendly! They also follow up your requests!
I couldn't spot a spect of dust in the room.

Location is not the closest to the town centre so it's quite.

FYI There is a sign on the reception warning the cars on the hotel car park as it's definitely get stolen if its left on the street side.

4 thumbs up Yakov for having such a great team and standard.
Same to Lucia who handled our booking.
Thanks a lot for a memorable grey experience of our first Prague visit! More to come and you will definitely see us again :)

• Stayed: October 2012
2  Thank iTravellin
Hosalova_L, Manager at Louren Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2013

Dear iTravel4Free,

Thank you for your wonderful review!

I am glad to hear we were able to meet your expectations and make your first visit of Prague as nice as possible. We are always ready to help our guests with any requests and answer any questions and so I am really pleased to hear it is so much appreciated. Anytime you are coming back to Prague I will be delighted to assist you with your reservation and it will be a pleasure for me to welcome you at our hotel again!

Have a great year 2013!

Reviewed December 30, 2012

My wife and I chose to stay at the LOUREN Hotel, upon the advice of our son, who lives only a block away. This was our third visit to Prague and we had stayed at apartments before. As soon as we walked in, we were impressed immediately with this hotel, and the courteous staff that welcomed us.
The room was clean, quiet, and nicely furnished. The bathroom was all done in beautiful marble. A very comfortable place to stay, indeed. Breakfast had all you could want, served by friendly, polite staff, and included the best coffee you could find anywhere.
The location was far enough away from the city centre, but easy to get to by tram or metro, which had a stop a block away (Jiriho z Podebrad).

We'll definitely stay there again on or next visit.

Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank paul v

Dear Paul V,

Thank you very much for choosing our hotel for your stay in Prague! I really appreciate your possitive feedback and I have already shared it with all my colleagues. I am very happy you have enjoyed your stay and I will be looking forward to welcome you at our hotel again in future!

Have a great year 2013!