“Great Hotel in a Great Location”
Review of Louren Hotel

Louren Hotel
Ranked #27 of 648 Hotels in Prague
Reviewed April 6, 2013

My wife and I booked at the Louren Hotel largely due to its proximity to my daughter's apartment.
However, it proved to be a true highlight of our visit. Everything about this hotel exceeded our expectations. Every member of the staff was accommodating and professional and we found the facility to be charming and serene. It was great to be away from the maddening crowd and yet a short walk to the subway took us where ever we chose to go. I will look no further when we can again visit Prague.

Room Tip: Not much of a view .on the courtside
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Hosalova_L, Manager at Louren Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2013

Dear Jim P,

I am so happy to read your review! Thank you so much for your kind words and especially for mentioning our team. We are doing our best to make our guests feel comfortable during their stay with us. I am glad to hear you have enjoyed your stay and I believe we will meet you again in future.

Take care!

There are newer reviews for Louren Hotel

Reviewed April 1, 2013

Took the recommendation after looking at on this site and have to say was not disappointed, the service from check in was spot on. staff very friendly and helpful. I loved the place and will be back to stay here

• Stayed: March 2013
Hosalova_L, Manager at Louren Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2013

Dear Bradwes,

Thank you for choosing our hotel for your stay as well as for sharing your experiences with us and all TripAdvisor users. I am very happy we were able to meet your expectations and I will be happy to welcome you at our hotel again in future!

Have a great day!

Kind regards,

Reviewed December 30, 2012 via mobile

I started supporting local hotels and B&Bs quite a while ago. Looking from
Hospitality perspective and experience, it's not easy to keep the consistency of the high standard.

Louren is definitely an outstanding exception.
From the service to the cleanliness, everything is excellent.
Staffs are very curteous and friendly! They also follow up your requests!
I couldn't spot a spect of dust in the room.

Location is not the closest to the town centre so it's quite.

FYI There is a sign on the reception warning the cars on the hotel car park as it's definitely get stolen if its left on the street side.

4 thumbs up Yakov for having such a great team and standard.
Same to Lucia who handled our booking.
Thanks a lot for a memorable grey experience of our first Prague visit! More to come and you will definitely see us again :)

• Stayed: October 2012
2  Thank iTravellin
Hosalova_L, Manager at Louren Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2013

Dear iTravel4Free,

Thank you for your wonderful review!

I am glad to hear we were able to meet your expectations and make your first visit of Prague as nice as possible. We are always ready to help our guests with any requests and answer any questions and so I am really pleased to hear it is so much appreciated. Anytime you are coming back to Prague I will be delighted to assist you with your reservation and it will be a pleasure for me to welcome you at our hotel again!

Have a great year 2013!

Reviewed December 30, 2012

My wife and I chose to stay at the LOUREN Hotel, upon the advice of our son, who lives only a block away. This was our third visit to Prague and we had stayed at apartments before. As soon as we walked in, we were impressed immediately with this hotel, and the courteous staff that welcomed us.
The room was clean, quiet, and nicely furnished. The bathroom was all done in beautiful marble. A very comfortable place to stay, indeed. Breakfast had all you could want, served by friendly, polite staff, and included the best coffee you could find anywhere.
The location was far enough away from the city centre, but easy to get to by tram or metro, which had a stop a block away (Jiriho z Podebrad).

We'll definitely stay there again on or next visit.

Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank paul v

Dear Paul V,

Thank you very much for choosing our hotel for your stay in Prague! I really appreciate your possitive feedback and I have already shared it with all my colleagues. I am very happy you have enjoyed your stay and I will be looking forward to welcome you at our hotel again in future!

Have a great year 2013!

Reviewed December 16, 2012

Clean and spacious room. The breakfast buffet included. The Louren staff are top-notch, very friendly and customer focused. Add that to the beauty of the hotel itself, and you've got a winning combination.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Sweetie1307
Hosalova_L, Manager at Louren Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 17, 2012

Dear Sweetie1307,

Thank you for choosing our hotel for your stay in Prague. I am glad we were able to provide you with a free upgrade to one of our Junior Suites and make your stay as pleasant as possible. Many thanks for your positive review and mainly for mentioning our staff - I have already shared your feedback with all my colleagues as it is the nicest reward of their work.

I will be looking forward to welcome you at our hotel again in future!

Reviewed November 17, 2012 via mobile

We chose this hotel based on the recommendation of a friend who lives in Prague. We couldn't have been happier with our decision. This hotel was across the street from her flat but also happenes to be one short block from a tram stop, which meant we could easily go anywhere in the city.

The rooms were recently renovated and everything was perfect - large guest rooms with huge bathrooms. The breakfast (included with our room), and "typical" Czech fare according to our friend, was a feast.

The staff were very friendly and helpful. Sebastian was particularly helpful to us - he always had answers when we asked where to go, what to do, or how to get to a particular attraction.

Not only have we made plans to return to this beautiful city, but we plan to stay here as well.

• Stayed: June 2012
4  Thank RichC_MD
Hosalova_L, Manager at Louren Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2012

Dear Rich,

Thank you for staying with us!

I am really grateful for sharing your experiences here on TripAdvisor and I am very happy you have enjoyed your stay. Thank you for mentioning our staff - we are all ready to help our guests with any questions and we highly appreciate such a positive feedback. This is exactly what we do our job for!

See you soon at our hotel!

Reviewed November 2, 2012

We chose Louren Hotel & Apartments in Prague for the favorable comments on various web sites. Our stay could not have been nicer. We were welcomed warmly and graciously provided assistance with excursions, Metro tickets and dining. Our host apologized for the small size of the elevator, but it was at least double the size of some we've seen in Paris. The rooms are spacious, clean and well-arranged. It was so quiet, even with the windows open we really got the rest we needed. The breakfast buffet has more choices than you need, but they'll cook eggs to order if desired. The coffee alone is worth being there early. There are several really good restaurants nearby--do yourself a favor and try at least one or two. Will we go back for another stay? Absolutely. The Louren staff are top-notch, detail-oriented and customer focused. Add that to the beauty of the hotel itself, and you've got a winning combination.

Room Tip: We opted for the junior suite vs. the apartment so the bath would be on the same level as the bedroo...
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
5  Thank Dennis B
Hosalova_L, Manager at Louren Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2012

Dear Dennis B,

Thank you so much for your nice words! I am very happy you have chosen our hotel and that we were able to meet your expectations. We really do our best to fulfill any of our guests wishes and I am glad to hear it is so much appreciated. Reviews like yours are always the best motivation for every single member of our team.

I believe we will see you at our hotel soon again!

Take care!