Stayed here in March 2014. Good basic hotel. The rooms were a little dated but spacious warm and clean. The hotel had a retro feeling to it with a lot of art deco features. The staff were very friendly and helpful...always had a smile and " hello" or " have a nice day". The breakfast was always plentiful and replenished regularly...a good start to the day which is just what you need as there is plenty of sightseeing to do in Prague. The hotel is perfectly situated...just a short stroll to the river and the beautiful Charles Bridge. Theres so much to see....a sightseers paradise and plenty of great restaurants and bars too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Residence Mala Strana*** is situated in a beautiful location just few steps from Charles Bridge, Prague Castle, Petřín gardens and the Infant Jesus Church and the other historical landmarks. Hotel Residence Mala Strana*** offers 35 apartments for 2, 3 or 4 people. The apartments are fully furnished and equipped with satellite TV, telephone, minibar, safe deposit box, bathrooms with bathtub and hairdryer. Some of the apartments have also a kitchenette. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Mala Strana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Mala Strana Prague
- Residence Mala Strana Hotel