Recently stayed here for the fourth time. The hotel is in a quiet residencial area very close to the public transport system and within a 10 minute stroll to Charles Bridge. The rooms are clean, comfortable and well equipped. There is a wide range of breakfast items including scrambled eggs, toast, yogurt, cheese and cold meats. The staff are extremely friendly (in particular Viktor on reception and the tall blond lady in the breakfast room) and happy to give advise on places to visit. There is supermarket within 50 metres which is open until midnight. Just a short walk takes you to the funicular railway to go up Petrin Hill. All in all an excellent choice at an amazing price. We will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Residence Mala Strana*** is situated in a beautiful location just few steps from Charles Bridge, Prague Castle, Petřín gardens and the Infant Jesus Church and the other historical landmarks. Hotel Residence Mala Strana*** offers 35 apartments for 2, 3 or 4 people. The apartments are fully furnished and equipped with satellite TV, telephone, minibar, safe deposit box, bathrooms with bathtub and hairdryer. Some of the apartments have also a kitchenette. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire and Agoda so you can book your Hotel Mala Strana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Mala Strana Prague
- Residence Mala Strana Hotel