Well, a standard hotel. Somethings must be noticed for those who intend to go there. The hotel is pretty old. I hate cigarettes and the first thing I smelled when in the bedroom was cigarettes. Hate it! The room itself is not bad, but old with curtains claiming for a renovation. It's quite spacious, with a whole kitchen inside, good bathroom. Location is good too, with lots of restaurant around the corner and a walking distance from Charles Bridge. Wifi does not work inside the bedroom and we had to go to the reception to get wifi signal. A honest breakfast, as I said, a common place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Residence Mala Strana*** is situated in a beautiful location just few steps from Charles Bridge, Prague Castle, Petřín gardens and the Infant Jesus Church and the other historical landmarks. Hotel Residence Mala Strana*** offers 35 apartments for 2, 3 or 4 people. The apartments are fully furnished and equipped with satellite TV, telephone, minibar, safe deposit box, bathrooms with bathtub and hairdryer. Some of the apartments have also a kitchenette. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and HRS so you can book your Hotel Mala Strana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Mala Strana Prague
- Residence Mala Strana Hotel