We stayed at this hotel for three nights from 11th August. It was much busier than any other Hilton we have stayed in. The other guests seemed mainly also to be holidaymakers. Our standard room was on the sixth floor and overlooked the river Vltava. The room had recently been refurbished. We were happy with it.
Our stay included breakfast. It was buffet style. There was a wide selection of good quality food. It was well managed despite the breakfast area being very busy.
The gym was well equipped. The indoor pool was usually busy. People sometimes waited their turn for the small whirlpool. The sauna and steam room were both unisex. The sauna had a notice on its door stating that bathing costumes must not be worn. (The steam room had no such notice.) Unsurprisingly, this notice was widely ignored.
For our three night stay, we found the distance from the hotel to the town acceptable. The hotel is about a five minute walk to Florenc metro station. The journey, to and from the airport via metro costs 20 CZK (about 1 Euro!)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Prague is a perfect base to discover the beauties of Prague. It is located within walking distance to the city centre full of local attractions, shops and a lively night scene. Hilton Prague houses 3 restaurants and 2 bars including the 24-hour Cafe Bistro, CzecHouse Grill & Rotisserie with modern international cuisine and Czech specialties, offers panoramic views from its award-winning Cloud 9 Sky Bar & Lounge, the Zest Bar and 24-hour Room Service. Every morning you can enjoy a rich buffet breakfast at Atrium restaurant. All rooms provide high-speed internet access, with a choice of a wired or wireless connection (Fee applies). A state-of-the-art fitness centre with cardiovascular machines, an indoor swimming pool and a spa centre are at your disposal. Massages are available as well. This hotel offers 37 individual conference and meeting rooms as well as Congress Hall and a Hilton Grand Ballroom, the Hilton Prague Czech Republic hotel is the perfect choice to host any event, whether for business or pleasure. Hilton Prague Hotel was awarded: WORLD TRAVEL AWARDS 2015 - Czech Republic's Leading Hotel 2016 BUSINESS TRAVELLER MAGAZINE AWARDS 2016 - Best Business Hotel in Eastern Europe 2016 TRIPADVISOR CERTIFICATE OF EXCELLENCE 2016 - Certificate of Excellence, 6 years in a row BUSINESS DESTINATION TRAVEL AWARDS 2015 - Best Business Hotel, Czech Republic 2015 TTG TRAVEL AWARDS 2015 - Best Business and Congress Hotel in Czech Republic ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Prague Old Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Prague Hotel Prague
- Hilton International Prague
- Prague Hilton International
- Hilton Hotel Prague