3 people are viewing this hotel
maribelbulleri

Amazing service

Review of Hilton Prague
5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Aug 21, 2019
I am so happy we stayed at this hotel! The service was amazing and the room was clean and comfortable for our family of 3. The breakfast in the executive lounge was delicious and the staff was friendly and very helpful. It is located in the new town part of the city but only a 15 minutes walk to the main train station and 25 minutes walk to the Old Town.
Trip type: Traveled with family
5.0 of 5 bubblesValue
5.0 of 5 bubblesRooms
4.0 of 5 bubblesLocation
5.0 of 5 bubblesCleanliness
5.0 of 5 bubblesService
5.0 of 5 bubblesSleep Quality
Responded Aug 22, 2019
Dear Guest, Thank you very much for sharing your review with another travellers. I am very delighted to read that you were satisfied with the services and facilities of Hilton Prague. Such a lovely comments are great importance to us and acts as an great motivator. I will share your feedback with the entire Hilton Team. I do hope we will be able to welcome you back very soon.
Kind Regards,
Bar/Lounge
0.4 miles from Hilton Prague
View more hotels in Prague
6,428 results
All reviews the executive lounge cloud bar old town huge hotel viking cruise duty manager modern hotel excellent hotel metro station excellent breakfast mini bar city centre beautiful city charles bridge atrium conference gym
Selected filters
Reviewed August 19, 2019

Although Hilton Prague is such a big hotel, it is still familial and we felt very warm welcomed from the first minute when we entered the lobby. The whole staff we dealed with was extremely friendly and hospitable.
The brekfast buffet has a huge variety and was very delicious, also the Spa with its sauna and steam room was nice. The Executive Lounge was comfortable and the newly renovated room was just amazing.
I will definitely be back one day!
Thanks again for this memorable stay and keep up the good work!

3  Thank 20-travelqueen-19
VeronikaM1319, Duty Manager at Hilton Prague, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2019

Dear Guest, thank you very much for sharing the review. I am very pleased to read that you enjoyed the stay and everything went perfect for you! I will be very proud to share the feedback with the entire team as it acts as a great motivator. We are looking forward to welcome you back. Warm regards, Veronika Minkova-Duty Manager

Reviewed August 19, 2019

everything was been perfect. just one thing, if you are a big guy the restroom will be really small.
the SPA is nice just a little bit noise due to some children inside that talk to loud.
the staff is really kind

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank gsans0ne

Dear guest, thank you very much for your comment regarding your stay in Hilton Prague. I am very pleased that you have enjoyed our service and facilities provided. Thank you very much for sharing your feedback with the restrooms, please note that our Maintenance Manager will be informed accordingly. I hope we will get the chance to welcome you back in the Hotel soon. Best Wishes, Veronika Minkova-HSK Duty Manager

Reviewed August 17, 2019

All staff were so kind. Hilton Honors status very well acknowledged. Wonderful Executive lounge with an amazing breakfast. Comfortable room. One of the best hotel stays I’ve had with a chance to explore a different area of Prague

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Timmyturtles
KarolinaHankova, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Prague, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2019

Dear Guest, thank you very much for the review you have shared with another travellers. I am very pleased that you have enjoyed your stay with Hilton Prague and that you liked our Executive Lounge and the room provided.
I do hope we will get the chance to welcome you back in Prague. Wish you all the best.
Kind Regards,
Karolina

Reviewed August 17, 2019

Worst hotel experience I've ever had. Jack hammering going on that literally shakes our room and is so loud that it's difficult to carry on a conversation in our room. This section of the hotel should be closed while these renovations are taking place. Hotel staff's response: "Sorry, there's nothing we can do about it."

Do NOT stay at the Prague Hilton Hotel!

4  Thank 829lyndar

Dear guest I am very disappointed to read that you left our Hotel with negative feelings. Please allow me express my apology for the situation where your comfort has been negatively impacted by the upgrades we are currently conducting at Hilton Prague. Trust me, that these changes have been done to in fact increase the comfort of our valued guests, though it saddens me that you have had this negative experience while you visited our property. Our Front office team is always trying to manage the room allocation as per their best and we are always more than happy to assist with room moves if availability allows.The works will continue throughout the year 2019, and we are excited for year 2020 when we hope to unveil the final product. It would be a pleasure to host you then, to show you that it was in fact worth the effort.
Kind Regards, Karolina

Reviewed August 15, 2019

This hotel is too large, so the service is lost in the many corridors. Lifts are a nuisance although they are supposed to safeguard the executive lounge. There in lies a problem, supposed to be smart casual dress, I have seen better dressed and better behaved in people sleeping rough in the park. Made it uncomfortable to dress in smart cloths and watch greedy people pile up their plates for two or three times. We paid a lot of money for Exec level , so presume hotel must be special offers. We felt we were over charged Cloud 9 cocktail bar only sells snacks and the one I had was poor quality. People can come off the street but at least they were better dressed with considerate behaviour Pool to small, money needed to extend into the wasted land in front that could go directly onto river as hotel is getting revamp. We stayed in Junior suit, if that's revamp not impressed. Tiny bathroom, no room to swing a cat, old bed and small we booked twin got double. Furniture not plush, same standard as travel lodge +. Long walk to attractions.Staff try but service lost in the vast hotel. If you get special offer use the hotel but expect people with feet on coffee table and less than tidy clothing in executive lounge also no food as such Sat and food spars compared to other Hilton's

Room tip: Make sure to get level 7 if you book EXEC and expect standard furnishings
3  Thank Susan O
KarolinaHankova, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Prague, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2019

Dear Guest, thank you for sharing the review. I was disappointed to read that the stay was not up to your complete satisfaction. I also regret that the issues were not reported to our Duty Manager who is available 24/7 to provide immediate assistance. I hope we will have a chance to welcome you back to prove we can indeed to better. Kind regards, Karolina Hankova, Guest Relations Manager