4 people are viewing this hotel
Lisbon, Portugal

Misleading

Review of Hilton Prague
3.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Sep 8, 2016
I stayed in Hilton Prague on January 2015, the hotel lobby and reception is luxury, service was ok but could improve for sure, first problem the room was not available and been asked to wait , after waiting they decided to upgrade to a better room , executive which one was nothing special, but it was clean and comfortable but not executive.

Services , internet not free , charged at a very high rate !! Internet free of charge only in the reception, staff approach to the customers was not good and rude in few occasions, in my opinion it's unacceptable to a Hotel as Hilton to be charging for internet , also a better training for the staff would be appreciated
Date of stay: December 2015
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3.0 of 5 bubblesValue
3.0 of 5 bubblesService
4.0 of 5 bubblesSleep Quality
EmmaB B, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Prague, responded to this review
Responded Sep 16, 2016
Thank you for sharing your review following your stay with us.

With pleasure I read that overall your remained satisfied with your stay, however I do regret that the room was not available directly once you arrived.

In order to make sure you have free WIFI in your room during your next stay, I would most certainly recommend to sign up to the HHonors guest loyalty program. Signing up is completely free of charge and once you are a HHonors member and make your booking via a Hilton direct channel, for example the Hilton website, you actually do not pay anything for your basic WIFI in more than 4.300 hotels of the Hilton brand worldwide.
Nevertheless, I do sincere regret that the approach of our team members was perceived as not good or even rude. Rest assured that all comments we received are taken seriously and those aspects of the property and service we will be able to immediately affect we will certainly look to improve.

Kind regards,

$225
1.6 miles from Hilton Prague
View more hotels in Prague
6,428 results
All reviews the executive lounge cloud bar old town huge hotel viking cruise duty manager modern hotel excellent hotel metro station excellent breakfast mini bar city centre beautiful city charles bridge atrium conference gym
Selected filters
Reviewed September 7, 2016

We ended up taking taxis to the old town, It's quite a walk, and we wanted to save our energy for walking around the town. So would have been nice to have something closer to the stuff we wanted to see. The hotel was very nice, breakfast was plentiful and good. We stayed several days and everyone was great. There is a mall across the street that has a grocery/drugstore for anything you forgot. The room wasn't big but was big enough. The bed was comfortable. Not much in the way of views at the hotel, but we were gone most of the time anyway.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Jan N, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Prague, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2016

Thank you very much for your valuable comments. We are delighted that overall you had a pleasant stay with us.
It will be a pleasure for us to hosting you back again in the future.

With kind regards,

Reviewed September 7, 2016

Recently stayed at this great hotel with my wife , son and daughter-in-law. We arrived at around 10.00 am and were told that our rooms were not ready but we were able to leave our luggage in a secure room. We left the hotel and turned right and within a few minutes we were at the riverside. We followed the river path that took us close to the Old Town which is stunning.
When we came back to the hotel our rooms were ready and spotlessly clean with a lovely view. Later at night we went to the Skylight bar which had amazing views of Prague.
In the morning we went down for breakfast and although it was very busy we had no trouble in being shown to a table. The food was delicious and plentiful and all the staff in the hotel could not have been for helpfull and friendly. Finally I would highly recommend this hotel and I will defo be back.

2  Thank Allan C

Thank you very much for staying at the Hilton Prague Hotel and for sharing your great feedback with other travellers.

We are truly delighted that you had a pleasant stay with us and that you enjoyed the breakfast and our sky bar Cloud9.

Already looking forward to welcome you back in our property.

Thank you very much for recommendation.

With warm greetings,

Reviewed September 7, 2016

Unless you want to pay $80 dollars a day for a contenental breakfast decline all offers made a check in. They will ask you sign an agreement witten in Czech. When in comes time to check they act like they don't understand a word of English. I recommend the Parris Hotel in Prague 1. We had a great time there and the fabulous breakfast was included.

1  Thank Mark C
EmmaB B, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Prague, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2016

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us and for bringing your concerns to our attention.

First of all, I do sincere regret that your stay was booked without breakfast as it is usually more convenient to have this included in your room rate once you know that during your stay you will be interested in having breakfast at the hotel.

However, concerning the agreement you have mentioned, please allow me to note, that all our forms presented to our guests are written in English language including the form you have signed upon check in.

Moreover, following the price it seems that the form you have signed allowed you to access the Executive Lounge where apart from breakfast the small refreshment and drinks are offered throughout the day.

We do appreciate all your valuable comments and we hope to get the opportunity to welcoming you back again in the future.

Truly Yours,

Reviewed September 6, 2016

I was appauled to find the only bed in my room was a pull out sofa. Especially at the rate I paid, guaranteed late arrival, and a Hilton Honors member. I arrived around 9:30 pm and was told I had been upgraded to a executive floor room with breakfast included. Imagine my surprise when I arrived to the room to find a sleeper sofa pulled out and made up for me, with a window facing the lobby. When I asked to move, I was told they were overbooked, but could move me to another floor, but breakfast would no longer be included. Really? I decided not to move. I was staying for one night on a business trip with a different city/hotel every night. And then I discovered the Internet, the TV and the safe didn't work. I will never stay here again and won't recommend it to anyone. Terrible experience.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for sharing your feedback following your recent stay with us.

The series of points you mentioned were unfortunate and please accept my sincere apologies for the experience.
We will take your feedback on board immediately and we are committed to deliver the service that our guests can enjoy.

I do hope we have another opportunity to serve you again and demonstrate much better service and facilities to you. If so, please contact me personally.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed September 6, 2016

We have just returned from a three night stay at this hotel. From start to finish it was amazing! The hotel is about a 20 minute walk to the old town and 5 minute walk to the river.
Well worth the upgrade to the executive lounge is possible

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

With great delight I read that you enjoyed your stay with us, especially the location of our hotel and our Executive Lounge.
We hope to have a pleasure to host you again on your next journey to Prague.
With kind regards