“Very nice place”

Ranked #133 of 649 Hotels in Prague
Fleetwood, United Kingdom
“Very nice place”
Reviewed February 18, 2014

I Came here last year and had the opportunity to work for them! I had a fabulous time here and the staff were friendly towards us! The chef I worked with was also from Blackpool and wanted to stay out there for work because he enjoyed it very much!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Alfie S
Jiri P, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Prague, responded to this review, February 19, 2014
Dear valued Traveller,

Thank you very much for taking your time and posting your review here on Trip Advisor.

With great pleasure I learned that you had great time in Prague.

I hope we will be able to welcome you back in our property during your next visit of the Golden city of Prague.

Yours sincerely,

Jiri Pereverzov
Guest Relations Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (745)
  • Arabic first
  • Slovak first
  • Turkish first
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed February 16, 2014

Had a very good stay. You always know you are going to get good service and accomidation at a Hilton Hotel. The location in Prague was perfect and the food throughout was of very good quality. I would reccomend this hotel to anyone looking for qood quality and reasonable prices

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

2 Thank Antony M
Jiri P, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Prague, responded to this review, February 18, 2014
Dear valued Traveler,

Thank you very much for taking your time and sharing your review with us and other travelers.

I was delighted to learn that we were able to meet your expectations and provided the service and accommodation of high quality as you are used to receive at the Hilton. Moreover, with great pleasure I was reading your comments about the perfect location of our hotel as well as the very good quality of food.

I hope that we will have the pleasure to host you again during your next visit of the Golden city of Prague.

With my best regards,

Jiri Pereverzov
UK
Reviewed February 12, 2014

I stayed here for 3 nights on business with a group of colleagues.

This is a really upmarket hotel but being Prague the 3 nights with 3 x Breakfast and one good dinner was only total of £174 (around $250).. It is well worth it even though there are cheaper places in Prague.

It is around 15 minutes walk from Old-town square and really close to Tram stops.

The Check-in was smooth and efficient. The room was really clean with comfortable bed & bedding, and the bathroom was spotless with good hot water and shower pressure.

The hotel is really plush and the one dinner I had there was really fresh and tasty.

What really impressed me was the hotel swimming pool which was quite large by hotel pool standards and it has a good gym.

I have stayed in Prague a few times but this is the best I've had and would stay again.

1 Thank LoungeLizardLLC
Jakub N, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Prague, responded to this review, February 13, 2014
Dear Valued Traveller,

Thank you very much for choosing the Hilton Prague hotel for your stay during your recent visit of Czech Republic.

It was indeed great pleasure for me to read, that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you felt comfortable in our facilities and that you remained highly satisfied with the services provided by our team members.

I will share your beautiful feedback with all the Hilton Prague team, which will serve as a great motivator to continue with our efforts.

I hope to welcome you back again soon and I am sending you my best regards from the Golden city of Prague.

Sincerely yours,

Jakub Novosad
Faro, Portugal
Reviewed February 9, 2014

Very big and conference oriented hotel. I was attending a conference myself. Hotel is quite prepered for this kind of events. The style is a little bit barefaced... Huge corridores to walk to get in the room.. Not all personal is friendly. Most paculiar touch - alarmclock in the room.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Irina M, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Prague, responded to this review, February 12, 2014
Dear Valued Traveller,

Thank you very much for staying at the Hilton Prague Hotel while attending a conference and for taking the time to share your review.

Please allow me to mention, that some of our rooms are located further from the elevators, however, have a nice river view, and we are always happy to meet our guests requests allocating rooms according to individual preferences.

Moreover, with regrets I read, that not all our personnel was friendly. Rest assured, that this is certainly not the level of services we strive to provide, therefore, I would truly appreciate if you contacted me on dutymanager.prague@hilton.com with more details concerning the matter, so that proper action can be taken.

I hope to be able to welcome you back at the Hilton Prague Hotel again in the future and send you my kindest regards,

Glenbrook, Nevada
Reviewed February 9, 2014 via mobile

Very nice hotel for business travelers. Comfortable, clean, centrally located hotel. The hotel footprint is nearly a block with the rooms looking out on the streets and the interior rooms looking into an atrium lobby. Very fresh appearance. Good work out room with new Cybex equipment.

Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Irina M, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Prague, responded to this review, February 11, 2014
Dear Valued Traveller,

Thank you very much for staying at the Hilton Prague Hotel and for taking the time to share your review.

It was a great delight for me to read, that overall you enjoyed your stay in our property and that you remained highly satisfied with our facilities.

I sincerely hope, that the next time you visit Prague, the Hilton Prague Hotel will be your first choice; please feel free to contact me on dutymanager.prague@hilton.com for arranging your next stay.

With warmest regards,

Kauniainen, Finland
Reviewed February 6, 2014

Typical quality hotel as Hilton's usually are. Excellent meeting facilities, great breakfast & lunch buffets. My favorite was the gym with several well-functioning equipments. I stayed for the three nights. Hilton is a large hotel so do not expect very personal touch in service.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Jakub N, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Prague, responded to this review, February 8, 2014
Dear Valued Traveller,

Thank you for staying at the Hilton Prague Hotel and for sharing with us your experience.

I was delighted to learn that you remained highly satisfied with all the mentioned hotel facilities especially the gym.

Nevertheless, I was sorry to read that you did not feel the personal touch in the service provided by our team members.

The next time you visit Prague, please feel free to contact me on dutymanager.prague@hilton.com and I would be delighted to arrange your stay according to all your preferences.

Sincerely yours,

Jakub Novosad
Reviewed February 5, 2014 via mobile

Stated here 3 nights on business been here before but never really took much notice.
Zero recognition as a hhonors diamond member, no upgrade or tangible benefits.

Breakfast in the lounge just ok. Very limited choice.

Same with evening cocktail hour drimks ok but not much food choice.

High point no oun intended is the cloud 9 bar fantastic atmosphere amazing choice of drinks and fantastic staff esp. Milan who knows his job and how to engage customers.

Next trip will be to the alternate hilton only a few hundred metres away. See how that one measures up.

Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Dear Valued Traveller,

Thank you very much for staying again at the Hilton Prague Hotel during your visit of the Czech Republic and for sharing your experience.

It was a pleasure for me to read, that you found our Cloud 9 as fantastic and that remained highly satisfied with the atmosphere, the choice of drinks and with the service of our Cloud 9 team, especially by Milan.

However, with regrets I learned, that there was no recognition for you as a Diamond HHonors member, as you described. Please allow me to mention, that we always do our best to upgrade our Diamond HHonor members to an Executive room, including access to our Executive Lounge. As you are mentioning in your review, you did visit our Executive Lounge, therefore, we would truly appreciate if you could contact us with more details on dutymanager.prague@hilton.com, as this is certainly not a reflective of the usual level of service we strive to provide and during February we do not have any records of not granted upgrade to a Diamond HHonors member.

Nevertheless, I was disappointed to note, that you found the breakfast and the refreshments served in our Executive Lounge as limited. Please allow me to mention, that during the breakfast in our Executive Lounge, in addition to the buffet, we serve also ‘a la carte’ menu, which is made on spot by our Chef; The ‘a la carte’ menu is placed on every table in our Executive Lounge during the breakfast time. Moreover, please note, that as a Diamond HHonors member, you can also enjoy the breakfast in our main breakfast restaurant Atrium.

I will be looking forward to your e-mail with more details concerning your experience, as we would very much like to have the opportunity to properly follow up on your experience.

In the meantime, I remain at your entire disposal and send you kindest regards,