$79
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $99/night.

Hotel Julian(Prague)
$100
$97
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $116/night.

Hotel Kings Court(Prague)
$271
$214
$163
$142
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $166/night.

$94
$73
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $97/night.

$145
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $168/night.

$389
$239
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $272/night.

Unitas Hotel(Prague)
$145
$138
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $171/night.

$148
Hotelpower.com
$517
$463
5,449 results
All reviewsthe executive loungecloud barold townczech househuge hotelviking cruiseduty managerminute walkpublic areastaxi servicebreakfast buffetexcellent hoteltop floormodern hotelczech republicmetro stationcity centre
Reviewed January 10, 2013

We stayed here as part of a pre river cruise and it was arranged by the tour company. The location on the river was nice and convenient to bus, tram and metro, but far from Old Town if walking.
The exterior was not appealing very modern (70's), but interior very nice. Food good and service excellent.
Not speaking the language we needed a lot of help from the concierge(s) and they were great.
Business center was easily accessible and free.
My only complaint was there was no gift shop with incidentals in the building although there were shops close by.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank sleem50
tereza_vaskova, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Prague, responded to this reviewResponded January 12, 2013

Dear sleem50,

It made me proud of the entire team that you remained highly satisfied with the service provided by our team members and that you pointed it out on Trip Advisor.

Please, rest assured that this kind of feedback acts as the best motivation for all of the team.

I am looking forward to hosting you again at our property, hopefully very soon.

All the best from Prague,

Tereza Vaskova

Reviewed January 8, 2013

We spent just a night in this Hilton and it was enough. As we were told we should have had a city view room we were very happy, but we suddenly realized we'd have had a very long night without sleeping. Windows have got non insonorization, so you will be disturbed during all the night by traffic, ambulance, police and so on. Roon was very clean and comfortable. Old, but well mantained furniture, fully restored bathroom with separated toilet. Good position as close to the metro station Florenc.
We also had a sad experience with the taxi. As soon as we get out of the hotel we found a taxi was leaving a customer at the hotel and we got into that taxi. One of the man standing out of the hotel with Hilton's car, tried to convince us to go with him and quarelled with the taxi driver as he didn't want us to go with him. I think I'm fully free to choice my taxi and nobody should have such a bad behaviour.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Christoph P, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Prague, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2013

Dear Reeno19,

Allow me to thank you for staying at our property recently and sharing your experience with us and other travellers on Trip Advisor.

I truly regret that your stay was not fully up to your satisfaction due to the fact that you have been disturbed by the noise during your stay as well as experienced an inconvenience with one of the taxi drivers. Please accept my sincere apology for the fact that the behaviour of the driver didn’t seem to be appropriate and professional. It was already forwarded to the manager of the external taxi company we are cooperating with in order to follow up. However could you please be so kind and tell me on which date at which time you experienced this incident that we can investigate accordingly?

It would be a pleasure for me to welcome you back in the future and I would like to offer you to contact me prior to your next arrival and I will arrange your booking according to your preferences, including a nice and quiet room.

Best Regards from the cold Prague,

Reviewed January 6, 2013

We stayed here for a few days, 27-31 December. A very lovely hotel. Breakfast was also a great deal. The location was good. Not far from the Metro, Tram or Old Town.

The only downside I would have to say is the noise from other guests in their rooms. Also in any hotel you get rude guests who think it is okay to walk along the corridors and talk at the top of your voice at midnight. It is a shame that hotels can not do anything about the doors to the rooms.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
GM_HiltonPrague, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Prague, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2013

Dear Kylie C,

Thank you very much for your stay in our property.

It was a pleasure for me to read, that you enjoyed the breakfast we serve, that you remained satisfied with our location and overall with your stay with us.

However, please accept my sincere regrets for the noise coming from other guests you were bothered with, as you described in your review.

I hope to be able to welcome you back at the Hilton Prague Hotel in the future and send you my best greetings,

Irina Maizlish

Reviewed January 5, 2013

I have been to Prague many times but I prefer other hotels than this one as I found this hotel too big and without much character. However depending on what you like, it may still be a great choice for Prague.

Pros
-Good location, 5 minute walk from a subway station
-There is actually a supermarket in an arcade across from the hotel (which I didn't discover until later)
-Good housekeeping and clean room
-Friendly staff
-Quiet rooms

Cons
-Half of the rooms face the interior atrium
-Most expensive WIFI I have seen (from $34 USD per day) - however WIFI is free in the lobby
-Water expensive too (get it at the supermarket)
-It's a very large hotel and it's a bit impersonal
-Room decor very standard and not too modern

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
Christoph P, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Prague, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2013

Dear sea2skyaus,

Thank you for your constructive feedback concerning your experience at the Hilton Prague Hotel.

I very much appreciate that you gave us the chance to monitor the positive as well as the negative facts of our recent performance.

Furthermore I was delighted to read that you were satisfied with the location, Housekeeping, and the friendliness of our team members.

However I was disappointed to learn that the costs of the WIFI and water, the atmosphere of the hotel as well as the room interior did not meet your expectations.
Please let me advise you that regarding the prices we are at the same level like our
5* competitors in Prague.

I do hope that we are still able to welcome you back and the entire Hilton Prague Team will be trying their best to provide a most comfortable stay for you.

I am wishing you warm regards from the beautiful Prague,

Reviewed January 5, 2013

Just entering the place, you know its going to be great, you have to see those lights in the corridor, so trippy. The staff is very nice, the cocktails were exquisite. The outdoors is closed in the winter so I didnt get to go out, the view is still worth the trip.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Eliska V

Dear Eliska V,

Allow me to thank you for staying at our Cloud 9 Bar and posting a nice comment regarding your experience here on Trip Advisor.

I will certainly share your comemnts concerning the friendly staff and exquisite cocktails with the entire Cloud 9 team as it is a motivation and appreciation at the same time.

It would be great if we could open the doors of Cloud 9 for you again and I am more than happy to reserve a table for you. Please contact me under dutymanager.prague@hilton.com for arranging your reservation.

Truly yours and best wishes,