5,532 results
All reviewsthe executive loungecloud barold townczech househuge hotelviking cruiseduty managerminute walkpublic areasbreakfast buffetexcellent hoteltop floormodern hotelczech republicmetro stationcity centrebeautiful city
Reviewed January 3, 2013

We stayed in an executive room 7th floor , the rooms are large, comfortable, our room was facing outwards - it is to be said that there are two types of romms , part are facing towards outside and part towards the inner court of the hotel - in my opinion the first type is better (especially as it was with the preparations for the New Year - a bit noisy in the inner part). The advantage of the executive is access to the executive lounge untill evening without surcharge, food and beverages served there -changes depending hours. Also breakfast can be served there a la carte. At the same level there is the Internet room with enough computers all day long. The service in the hotel was excellent during all our staying in all the areas.
The problem reported by several persons regarding the distance from the center - I think it is not crucial as by foot you get to the center in 10-15 minutes, there is also metro and tram at 2 minutes distance.
The Sky Lounge at 9th floor is something special - the quality of the cocktails , the atmosphere and the view on Prague - not to be missed!!! (reserve in advance).
I think the hotel is suitable for most of the persons coming to Prague , even families with children (there were a lot there during Christmas).

Room Tip: I think the rooms facing outwards are better, especially those with a view over the river
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank sergiu1972
Christoph P, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Prague, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2013

Dear Sergiu,

Thank you very much for your brilliant comment regarding your recent experience with us.

I was very much delighted to read that you felt comfortable at the Hilton Prague as well as remained very satisfied with our facilities, especially the condition of the rooms, and the excellent service provided in all areas.

I will certainly share your feedback with all team members as it helps to monitor their performances and works as a great motivator.

I would be happy to open the doors of the Hilton Prague for you once again.

Warmest Regards from Prague,

Christoph Puschmann

Reviewed January 2, 2013

We recently stayed here for 4 nights (19th Dec - 23rd Dec) for a short trip over to see the Christmas market. The hotel is absolutely superb. I stayed here several years ago, and the standards have not slipped.

Firstly, location is excellent. It is only a 10 minute walk to the old town square. 15 minutes if you are slow. Please do not listen to the reviews that say this hotel is far from the sites, it really is not.

We were in room 6038 which was just below the executive floor. We managed to pick up the free WiFi from our room that is supposed to be in public areas only, not sure why this was but a great bonus! The view over the internal atrium is quite interesting, and there was no noise to be heard. The air conditioning in the room was efficient and kept the room at a decent temperature. The triple room was more than enough for the 3 of us (3 adult males).

The cleaners were absolutely superb and did a great job every day, replacing the towels and gowns etc and making up the room. We left a good tip at the end of our stay. The toilitries were kept well stocked every day, as were the tea and coffee.

The Breakfast was included in our stay and I what can I say, it is EXCELLENT. Do not listen to previous comments about mass production. There is a huge selection of cooked breakfast items ranging from bacon and sausages through to eggs (poached, scrambled, boiled, fried). They will even cook fresh items to order such as omelettes with a choice of fillings. There were a selection of freshly cooked vegetables and items such as spring rolls. Nothing I tasted at breakfast (and I ate a LOT) was anything other than fresh. Superb! The pastry and bread selection was kept fully stocked with fresh items being brought out every so often, or whe requested. The porridge was absolutely brilliant. I like to start my day with porridge and this was probably the nicest tasting stuff I have ever had in a hotel. Please could I have the recipe?!

Moving on to the pool/leisure area, again this was fully included in the stay. The pool is not so large, but on the plus side, it is never overly busy. This is a good thing so we were able to relax and take long swims without competing for space in the pool. The Sauna is probably the only one I have ever seen where you are not allowed to wear a swimsuit though?? A bit weird. I have never seen that in the UK. The steam room was good, although at times there was not enough steam. All in all though, excellent facilities for the hotel.

The atmosphere in the hotel is very calm and peaceful, and we never had any issues with noise or anything. There are quite a lot of staff walking around the ground floor, and while it is not always clear what they are actually there for I think it might be to do with security. But they are nice and a pleasure to you. They are always polite and well mannered.

Thankyou for an excellent stay.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank Rob M

Dear Mr. Millbank,

I would like to thank you very much that you took your valuable time and post such a detailed experience report which made me very proud of my entire team.

I was glad to learn that from the facilities of the hotel to the service of the chambermaids to the breakfast we were able to succeed your expectations and made you feel most comfortable during your stay with us. I am already looking forward to sharing these comments with all the outlets as it is the best appreciation for all team members.

I would be more than happy to have the chance welcoming you back in the near future in order to provide you the same beautiful stay like you recently experienced. In case of any assistance regarding your future booking please contact me personally under dutymanager.prague@hilton.com and I will arrange everything according to your preferences.

Truly Yours and all the best from the beautiful Prague,

Christoph Puschmann

Reviewed December 30, 2012

Just back from hilton prague 26-29/12/2012. wonderfull hotel, great facilities (we enjoyed the Bar/Pub, Lobby restaurant, gym room, the swimming pool & sauna are the best), extra good breakfast, and very very nice & plesent staff. The hotel is very modern and quiet- very good for a relaxed vacation.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank klaritwolf
GM_HiltonPrague, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Prague, responded to this reviewResponded January 1, 2013

Dear klaritwolf,

Allow me to thank you very much for your beautiful review about our property.

It was a great pleasure for me to read, that you very much enjoyed your stay with us and that you remained highly satisfied with all our facilities.

I will share your amazing feedback and comments with the rest of the team, which will certainly act as a great motivator for the New Year.

On behalf of all the Hilton Prague team I am wishing you and your family all the best for 2013 and looking forward to hosting you again in the future; please contact me directly on dutymanager.prague@hilton.com prior to your future stay.

With Kindest Regards,

Reviewed December 30, 2012

This hotel is good, very big, modern, it looks like a city in itself. The room was amazing. The breakfast was very acceptable. All the facilities are of good quality. The staff is always available and kind. Internet was very expensive if used in the room. The location is not at the heart of the old town.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business

Dear NS001Paris,

Thank you for staying at the Hilton Prague Hotel while visiting Prague.

I was happy to note, that overall you remained satisfied with our facilities and with the service provided by our team.

Looking forward to welcome you back in the future and send you best wishes for the New Year 2013!

Reviewed December 30, 2012

We were 5 boys living in two rooms for a stag weekend. As we had a HHonors Goldcard we got upgraded to the executive floor, this ment free breakfast and access to the executive lounge.

The breakfast had everything we needed (bacon), and the exec lounge was a standard lounge with a good choice of beverage (juice, water, soda, beer and hard liquor), snacks, coffe/tea and some finger food. The bar area was constantly restocked.

As for the room, it was neat and tidy. The bathroom was great, with both a bathttub and a shower. If you have a room facing the lobby you should probably close the window so you don't get noise complaints when arriving after a rather wet night on the many bars in Prague.

Hiltons own taxiservice was great, with professional drivers. The staff was very friendly.

If you are on a stag weekend, check out the third floor.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank genericusername1

Dear genericusername1,

Thank you for taking your time to share the experience of your stay at the Hilton Prague Hotel.

I was delighted to read, that you and your friends enjoyed your weekend in our property and that you remained highly satisfied with our facilities.

Wishing you all the very best to the New Year 2013 and hope to welcome you back soon for celebrating another special occasion.

Sincerely Yours,