5,541 results
All reviewsthe executive loungecloud barold townczech househuge hotelviking cruiseduty managerminute walkpublic areasexcellent hoteltop floormodern hotelczech republicmetro stationcity centrebeautiful citycharles bridge
Reviewed December 30, 2012

Just back from hilton prague 26-29/12/2012. wonderfull hotel, great facilities (we enjoyed the Bar/Pub, Lobby restaurant, gym room, the swimming pool & sauna are the best), extra good breakfast, and very very nice & plesent staff. The hotel is very modern and quiet- very good for a relaxed vacation.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank klaritwolf
GM_HiltonPrague, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Prague, responded to this reviewResponded January 1, 2013

Dear klaritwolf,

Allow me to thank you very much for your beautiful review about our property.

It was a great pleasure for me to read, that you very much enjoyed your stay with us and that you remained highly satisfied with all our facilities.

I will share your amazing feedback and comments with the rest of the team, which will certainly act as a great motivator for the New Year.

On behalf of all the Hilton Prague team I am wishing you and your family all the best for 2013 and looking forward to hosting you again in the future; please contact me directly on dutymanager.prague@hilton.com prior to your future stay.

With Kindest Regards,

Reviewed December 30, 2012

This hotel is good, very big, modern, it looks like a city in itself. The room was amazing. The breakfast was very acceptable. All the facilities are of good quality. The staff is always available and kind. Internet was very expensive if used in the room. The location is not at the heart of the old town.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business

Dear NS001Paris,

Thank you for staying at the Hilton Prague Hotel while visiting Prague.

I was happy to note, that overall you remained satisfied with our facilities and with the service provided by our team.

Looking forward to welcome you back in the future and send you best wishes for the New Year 2013!

Reviewed December 30, 2012

We were 5 boys living in two rooms for a stag weekend. As we had a HHonors Goldcard we got upgraded to the executive floor, this ment free breakfast and access to the executive lounge.

The breakfast had everything we needed (bacon), and the exec lounge was a standard lounge with a good choice of beverage (juice, water, soda, beer and hard liquor), snacks, coffe/tea and some finger food. The bar area was constantly restocked.

As for the room, it was neat and tidy. The bathroom was great, with both a bathttub and a shower. If you have a room facing the lobby you should probably close the window so you don't get noise complaints when arriving after a rather wet night on the many bars in Prague.

Hiltons own taxiservice was great, with professional drivers. The staff was very friendly.

If you are on a stag weekend, check out the third floor.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank genericusername1

Dear genericusername1,

Thank you for taking your time to share the experience of your stay at the Hilton Prague Hotel.

I was delighted to read, that you and your friends enjoyed your weekend in our property and that you remained highly satisfied with our facilities.

Wishing you all the very best to the New Year 2013 and hope to welcome you back soon for celebrating another special occasion.

Sincerely Yours,

Reviewed December 28, 2012

We ended a Viking Danube Cruise with a stay at the Hilton for three days. The Hotel facilities were excellent and we enjoyed the Bar/Pub and the Lobby restaurant. Breakfast (part of the stay) was a bit mass production. Overall the very modern hotel clashes with the notion of Prague and it is a long walk to old town. I probably would stay at another hotel in old town if we visited Prague again, but the stay was comfortable.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank kseconomist
Martin M, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Prague, responded to this reviewResponded December 29, 2012

Dear kseconomist,

Thank you very much for your nice review about our property.

I was glad to learn that you enjoyed the hotel facilities including the Zest Bar (Lobby Bar) and that you recognized the stay as a comfortable.

Concerning your comment to the location, please allow me to mention that hotel is located just 3 minutes from the metro, bus and tram station; therefore it is very easy to get anywhere in the city relatively quickly.

Moreover, I was sorry to read that the Breakfast seem to be “mass production”. Let me assure you that your valuable comment will be shared with the Food and Beverage Manager.

Dear traveller, please note that our guest satisfaction and feedback are of great importance to us. I would like, once again, to thank you for your valuable patronage.

Wishing you all the best in 2013!

Martin Musil

Reviewed December 25, 2012

I stayed in nearby hotel Jurys in and only used the swimming pool are of Hilton. Very clean and pleasant. I liked the steam room and the pool.The only starnge thing is that swimming suites are not allowed in sauna. As a result I was packed in the towel and surrounded by naked men/// It's nice that someone cares that the air in sauna is dry... not this way. Wet towels that everyone wear add the same humidity. And women can not use the sauna, because the towel covers half the body. So I had to skip sauna and use swimming pool and steam room. And I can say that this hotel has exellent location - 20 minutes walk to the historical center and 5 minutes to metro!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
GM_HiltonPrague, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Prague, responded to this reviewResponded December 27, 2012

Dear TravellerRussia,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about our Cybex Health Club & Spa; I was happy to note, that you enjoyed the facility.

Concerning your feedback about the sauna, please allow me to apologize for the inconvenience you experience and rest assured, that I will certainly share your feedback with the Cybex Health Club & Spa Manager.

Thank you for your nice comment about our location and I wish you a Happy New Year 2013,