5,535 results
All reviewsthe executive loungecloud barold townczech househuge hotelviking cruiseduty managerminute walkpublic areasbreakfast buffetexcellent hoteltop floormodern hotelczech republicmetro stationcity centrebeautiful city
Reviewed December 24, 2012

A lovely hotel with an amazing atrium. Smart modern rooms with luxury facilites, including audio in the bathroom.
The hotel was a little far to walk from the Old Town after a night out and lacked any Cech ambience.

Having said that everything else was top notch. Excellent service with staff very attentive and polite.

Best of all was the breakfast. The buffet was superb and the fresh fruit salad was the best I have ever come across.

Room Tip: Good views from higher floors
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank williwanderer
GM_HiltonPrague, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Prague, responded to this reviewResponded December 26, 2012

Dear williwanderer,

Thank you very much for your stay at the Hilton Prague Hotel and for sharing your beautiful review about your stay with us.

With great pleasure I learned, that you remained highly satisfied with our facilities and that you especially enjoyed our buffet breakfast.

I am sending you my best greetings and looking forward to welcome you back soon, so that we can serve you again our fresh fruit salad.

Wishing you a Happy New Year,

Irina Maizlish
Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed December 20, 2012

Posh rooms fully equipped, luxury facilities with full amenities, relatively convenient to all sights and city, and public transportation. Wifi in lobby. Staff fully attentive, thoroughly helpful and polite. A bit crowded with conference attendees during my stay, and smoking is allowed in some sections - just points to avoid if that is a concern, not a criticism.

Room Tip: My impression was all rooms are excellent.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank TheRealMiL
Martin M, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Prague, responded to this reviewResponded December 22, 2012

Dear TheRealMiL,

Thank you very much for choosing the Hilton Prague Hotel while travelling and for your nice feedback about your recent stay with us.

It was a pleasure to read that you enjoyed our facilities and that you remained highly satisfied with the service provided by our team members. Please rest assured that this review will be shared with the entire team.

Concerning your comment to the smoking sections, please allow me to mention that this is not prohibited by the Czech law; Nevertheless, I will pass your recommendation to the management team.

Dear traveller, thank you very much again and I would like to wish you a merry Christmas and a very happy New Year!

Martin Musil
Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed December 19, 2012

Beautiful hotel and a wonderful location. Everything worth visiting was within walkable distance. Metro station was just cut across the store and voila! Malls, river, bus station, tram station, X'Mas bazaar - everything could be approached within 2 mnts to 25 mnts walking distance. SErvice was wonderful - the best was - i left behind one full set of clothes in the closet. After reaching back India, i realised my mistake, wrote to the hotel, they connected my mail to house keeping head and to cut the story short - within 5 working days and by charging a meagre sum of 17Euros for the parcel i received all my clothes intact at my home in India. WOW i felt and they have made me their regular guest if and ever i am in Prague again.. thankyou in particular to Lucia and Zuzana (housekeeping team) for such an efficient response management.

Room Tip: Ask for room that overlook the riverside
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
tereza_vaskova, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Prague, responded to this reviewResponded December 20, 2012

Dear Promila B,

First of all thank you for staying in Hilton Prague and for taking your time to share your traveller’s experience from our property.

I was very pleased to learn that you remained highly satisfied with your stay and with the service provided by our team members especially with Lucia and Zuzana from our Housekeeping Department.

Please, note that our guest satisfaction and feedback are of great importance to us and rest assured that your comment would be shared with the rest of the team since it is a great motivator.

I would personally share your comment with Lucia and Zuzana, which I am sure they would very much appreciate and if I could speak instead of them, they would be very happy that the matter was solved up to your satisfaction.

Dear Promila B, thank you once again for your most valuable and wonderful feedback and I do hope we would have the opportunity to welcome you back in our hotel soon.

Merry Christmas and happy New Year!

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed December 19, 2012

A big hotel that has something unique.
Its ceiling on the centre of the hotel is made of glass. Which means that it has natural light and of course it is atmospherical.
As a building it has nothing particularly beautiful, or unusual, but it is very friendy, good rooms, great breakfast and of course as a Hilton is a guaranteed hotel.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear Katerina V,

Thank you for choosing Hilton Prague as your home away home during your recent visit of Prague.

I was very happy to read that you remained satisfied with your stay and the ambience of our hotel lobby.

I do sincerely hope that we would have the opportunity to welcome you back in our property and the beautiful city of Prague in the near future.

Merry Christmas and happy New Year!

Reviewed December 18, 2012

Great Hotel in very good location. The hotel is really,really nice and new. The atrium is really the bonus of this hotel. The rooms are big and nicely decorated,the beds are big enough :) The bathroom is big and the shower has good water pressure. We were there in new years eve and the party and the restaurants arrangements were very good(a bit pricey but..). The bar at the top of the hotel is offering a fantastic view over the city of Prague. All the staff are are very informative and always smiling. The only issue that we found is that the parking is expensive..when we stayed there the parking was around 25 Euros per day..which in my opinion is bit pricey :)
Other than that,very good experience at really good hotel.
(Stayed there in 2010)

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear Barabbas_10,

Thank you for staying in Hilton Prague during your recent visit of Prague and for taking your time and share your most valuable feedback with other travellers and our property.

I was very pleased to learn that you remain highly satisfied with your stay and the service provided by our team members.

Concerning your comment about the parking, allow me to mention that the parking charge is in the same price line with the other 5 star properties in Prague.

Dear Barabbas_10, thank you once again for sharing your comment with us and I we are looking forward to welcome you back in the near future.

Have a wonderful Christmas and happy New Year!