Hotel Kings Court(Prague)
$173
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $193/night.

$79
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $98/night.

Unitas Hotel(Prague)
$147
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $168/night.

$133
$154
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $173/night.

$69
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $95/night.

$146
$471
$380
TripAdvisor
5,461 results
All reviewsthe executive loungecloud barold townczech househuge hotelviking cruiseduty managerminute walkpublic areastaxi servicebreakfast buffetexcellent hoteltop floormodern hotelczech republicmetro stationcity centre
Reviewed December 19, 2012

Beautiful hotel and a wonderful location. Everything worth visiting was within walkable distance. Metro station was just cut across the store and voila! Malls, river, bus station, tram station, X'Mas bazaar - everything could be approached within 2 mnts to 25 mnts walking distance. SErvice was wonderful - the best was - i left behind one full set of clothes in the closet. After reaching back India, i realised my mistake, wrote to the hotel, they connected my mail to house keeping head and to cut the story short - within 5 working days and by charging a meagre sum of 17Euros for the parcel i received all my clothes intact at my home in India. WOW i felt and they have made me their regular guest if and ever i am in Prague again.. thankyou in particular to Lucia and Zuzana (housekeeping team) for such an efficient response management.

Room Tip: Ask for room that overlook the riverside
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
tereza_vaskova, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Prague, responded to this reviewResponded December 20, 2012

Dear Promila B,

First of all thank you for staying in Hilton Prague and for taking your time to share your traveller’s experience from our property.

I was very pleased to learn that you remained highly satisfied with your stay and with the service provided by our team members especially with Lucia and Zuzana from our Housekeeping Department.

Please, note that our guest satisfaction and feedback are of great importance to us and rest assured that your comment would be shared with the rest of the team since it is a great motivator.

I would personally share your comment with Lucia and Zuzana, which I am sure they would very much appreciate and if I could speak instead of them, they would be very happy that the matter was solved up to your satisfaction.

Dear Promila B, thank you once again for your most valuable and wonderful feedback and I do hope we would have the opportunity to welcome you back in our hotel soon.

Merry Christmas and happy New Year!

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed December 19, 2012

A big hotel that has something unique.
Its ceiling on the centre of the hotel is made of glass. Which means that it has natural light and of course it is atmospherical.
As a building it has nothing particularly beautiful, or unusual, but it is very friendy, good rooms, great breakfast and of course as a Hilton is a guaranteed hotel.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear Katerina V,

Thank you for choosing Hilton Prague as your home away home during your recent visit of Prague.

I was very happy to read that you remained satisfied with your stay and the ambience of our hotel lobby.

I do sincerely hope that we would have the opportunity to welcome you back in our property and the beautiful city of Prague in the near future.

Merry Christmas and happy New Year!

Reviewed December 18, 2012

Great Hotel in very good location. The hotel is really,really nice and new. The atrium is really the bonus of this hotel. The rooms are big and nicely decorated,the beds are big enough :) The bathroom is big and the shower has good water pressure. We were there in new years eve and the party and the restaurants arrangements were very good(a bit pricey but..). The bar at the top of the hotel is offering a fantastic view over the city of Prague. All the staff are are very informative and always smiling. The only issue that we found is that the parking is expensive..when we stayed there the parking was around 25 Euros per day..which in my opinion is bit pricey :)
Other than that,very good experience at really good hotel.
(Stayed there in 2010)

Dear Barabbas_10,

Thank you for staying in Hilton Prague during your recent visit of Prague and for taking your time and share your most valuable feedback with other travellers and our property.

I was very pleased to learn that you remain highly satisfied with your stay and the service provided by our team members.

Concerning your comment about the parking, allow me to mention that the parking charge is in the same price line with the other 5 star properties in Prague.

Dear Barabbas_10, thank you once again for sharing your comment with us and I we are looking forward to welcome you back in the near future.

Have a wonderful Christmas and happy New Year!

Reviewed December 13, 2012

Great bulding with amazing atrium (hotel was originally named Atrium before becoming Hilton), nice rooms, friendly staff. Great Executive lounge!
The location is not directly in the center of Prague and can be a bit strange at first sight, however it is just couple minutes walk from metro station and just about 10-12minute walk to the center of Prague.
We stayed two times at Hilton Prague and both stays were perfect.
We traveled quite a few Hilton family hotels across Europe and UK and I am glad that we have the best one in Prague where I come from!

Room Tip: Get room with an Executive lounge access
2  Thank bobcz

Dear bobcz,

Thank you for choosing Hilton Prague as your home away home and for taking your time to write such a wonderful review.

I was delighted to learn that your stay and service provided by our team members was up to your satisfaction.

Moreover, I was happy to read that you enjoyed our beautiful Executive Lounge and the service provided by the team.

Please rests assured that your feedback would be shared with the rest of the team since it is an amazing motivator for us and make us happy.

Dear bobcz, since you wrote that this was already your second time with the Hilton Prague family, I would be more than happy if we could welcome you in our property in the near future.

Please, be so kind and contact me prior to your arrival on dutymanager.prague@hilton.com so I could personally assist you with your booking.

Have a very merry Christmas and happy New Year!

Sincerely Yours,

Reviewed December 13, 2012

The hotel is located very close to the metro, bus and trolley and it only takes a few minutes to reach old town. The food in the restaurants is wonderful, but a bit pricey. Wonderful help from Viking River Cruise with tours and suggestions for siteseeing.

2  Thank mimisharpe

Dear mimisharpe,

I was very pleased to learn that your stay with us was up to your expectations and that you remained highly satisfied with the service provided by our team members especially in the team from our lovely Executive Lounge.

I would definitely share your feedback with the rest of the team since this act as a great motivator for all of us.

I sincerely hope that we would have the great opportunity to welcome you back in our hotel and in the beautiful city of Prague.

Please, do not hesitate and contact me prior to your next arrival on duty.manager@hilton.com as I would be more than happy to assist you.

Have a very merry Christmas and a happy New Year!

Sincerely Yours,