5,540 results
All reviewsthe executive loungecloud barold townczech househuge hotelviking cruiseduty managerminute walkpublic areasexcellent hoteltop floormodern hotelczech republicmetro stationcity centrebeautiful citycharles bridge
Reviewed December 18, 2012

Great Hotel in very good location. The hotel is really,really nice and new. The atrium is really the bonus of this hotel. The rooms are big and nicely decorated,the beds are big enough :) The bathroom is big and the shower has good water pressure. We were there in new years eve and the party and the restaurants arrangements were very good(a bit pricey but..). The bar at the top of the hotel is offering a fantastic view over the city of Prague. All the staff are are very informative and always smiling. The only issue that we found is that the parking is expensive..when we stayed there the parking was around 25 Euros per day..which in my opinion is bit pricey :)
Other than that,very good experience at really good hotel.
(Stayed there in 2010)

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
tereza_vaskova, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Prague, responded to this reviewResponded December 20, 2012

Dear Barabbas_10,

Thank you for staying in Hilton Prague during your recent visit of Prague and for taking your time and share your most valuable feedback with other travellers and our property.

I was very pleased to learn that you remain highly satisfied with your stay and the service provided by our team members.

Concerning your comment about the parking, allow me to mention that the parking charge is in the same price line with the other 5 star properties in Prague.

Dear Barabbas_10, thank you once again for sharing your comment with us and I we are looking forward to welcome you back in the near future.

Have a wonderful Christmas and happy New Year!

Reviewed December 13, 2012

Great bulding with amazing atrium (hotel was originally named Atrium before becoming Hilton), nice rooms, friendly staff. Great Executive lounge!
The location is not directly in the center of Prague and can be a bit strange at first sight, however it is just couple minutes walk from metro station and just about 10-12minute walk to the center of Prague.
We stayed two times at Hilton Prague and both stays were perfect.
We traveled quite a few Hilton family hotels across Europe and UK and I am glad that we have the best one in Prague where I come from!

Room Tip: Get room with an Executive lounge access
2  Thank Bohdan S

Dear bobcz,

Thank you for choosing Hilton Prague as your home away home and for taking your time to write such a wonderful review.

I was delighted to learn that your stay and service provided by our team members was up to your satisfaction.

Moreover, I was happy to read that you enjoyed our beautiful Executive Lounge and the service provided by the team.

Please rests assured that your feedback would be shared with the rest of the team since it is an amazing motivator for us and make us happy.

Dear bobcz, since you wrote that this was already your second time with the Hilton Prague family, I would be more than happy if we could welcome you in our property in the near future.

Please, be so kind and contact me prior to your arrival on dutymanager.prague@hilton.com so I could personally assist you with your booking.

Have a very merry Christmas and happy New Year!

Reviewed December 13, 2012

The hotel is located very close to the metro, bus and trolley and it only takes a few minutes to reach old town. The food in the restaurants is wonderful, but a bit pricey. Wonderful help from Viking River Cruise with tours and suggestions for siteseeing.

2  Thank mimisharpe

Dear mimisharpe,

I was very pleased to learn that your stay with us was up to your expectations and that you remained highly satisfied with the service provided by our team members especially in the team from our lovely Executive Lounge.

I would definitely share your feedback with the rest of the team since this act as a great motivator for all of us.

I sincerely hope that we would have the great opportunity to welcome you back in our hotel and in the beautiful city of Prague.

Please, do not hesitate and contact me prior to your next arrival on duty.manager@hilton.com as I would be more than happy to assist you.

Have a very merry Christmas and a happy New Year!

Reviewed December 12, 2012

I have stayed at the Hilton Old Town and the Hilton Prague, and this hotel is by far the prettier of the 2..it has a casino inside and the rooms are Beautiful...The upgraded room was definitely a bonus!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Ironmancb

Dear ironmancb,

Thank you very much for staying at the Hilton Prague Hotel as well as for sharing your experience of your stay with us and other travellers.
I am pleased that the hotel met your expectations and that the team provided you a comfortable stay.

The entire Hilton Prague team is looking forward to open the doors of our hotel for you again and sending you all the best from Prague.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

We stayed at this hotel as part of a Viking River Cruise so reservations were made by Viking and I was most pleased with this hotel. It's close to the shopping area, restaurants and the Old Town.
The hotel itself is gorgeous with a beautiful atrium which includes the front desk, lobby, several restaurants and a piano bar. The guest rooms were great with comfortable beds, a flat screen TV, an electric kettle which we used to make tea and even terry bathrobes. The bathroom facilities were divided into two rooms: one with a toilet and small sink and another with a bath tub/shower and a sink. Our room overlooked the Atrium so we had a good view of this area. The only drawback with this was that smoke rose up from people smoking in the Atrium. If I was to stay here again, I would ask for a room with a street/outside view. The staff in the cafe, breakfast area and front desk were all most pleasant and accommodating. I was even able to cash some Euros into Czech Krowns at the front desk. A very sweet lady named Alice assisted me with this. We used the computer room which is off the lobby and there were five computers with quick Internet access and a couple of printers where we were able to print our airline boarding passes. All in all the Prague Hilton is a wonderful hotel with great staff who all seem to speak English. There was never a communication problem at all,

Room Tip: Because many people still smoke in public areas in the Czech Republic, if you don't like the smell of cigarette smoke, ask for a room with a street or outside view.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank Linda154958

Dear Linda 154958,

I would like to express my thanks for your beautiful feedback you posted here on Trip Advisor.

I am very glad that you had a great time at our property and that the overall impression about the provided service and facilities was most positive.

The biggest pleasure for me was to read about the pleasant and welcoming service of our team members which you experience. I will personally share your feedback with the entire team and I am sure it is a great appreciation for them.

I would like to kindly offer you my assistance prior to your next arrival to Prague and certainly I will accommodate you in a room with outside view. Please contact me under dutymanager.prague@hilton.com accordingly and I will arrange your reservation.

With best regards,