Hotel Julian(Prague)
$100
$98
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $123/night.

Hotel Kings Court(Prague)
$231
$220
$160
$144
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $168/night.

$114
$68
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $89/night.

$147
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $173/night.

Unitas Hotel(Prague)
$147
$139
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $165/night.

$270
$244
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $276/night.

$123
  • Room Service
$528
$468
5,445 results
All reviewsthe executive loungecloud barold townczech househuge hotelviking cruiseduty managerminute walkpublic areastaxi servicebreakfast buffetexcellent hoteltop floormodern hotelczech republicmetro stationcity centre
Reviewed December 13, 2012

The hotel is located very close to the metro, bus and trolley and it only takes a few minutes to reach old town. The food in the restaurants is wonderful, but a bit pricey. Wonderful help from Viking River Cruise with tours and suggestions for siteseeing.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank mimisharpe
tereza_vaskova, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Prague, responded to this reviewResponded December 20, 2012

Dear mimisharpe,

I was very pleased to learn that your stay with us was up to your expectations and that you remained highly satisfied with the service provided by our team members especially in the team from our lovely Executive Lounge.

I would definitely share your feedback with the rest of the team since this act as a great motivator for all of us.

I sincerely hope that we would have the great opportunity to welcome you back in our hotel and in the beautiful city of Prague.

Please, do not hesitate and contact me prior to your next arrival on duty.manager@hilton.com as I would be more than happy to assist you.

Have a very merry Christmas and a happy New Year!

Sincerely Yours,

Reviewed December 12, 2012

I have stayed at the Hilton Old Town and the Hilton Prague, and this hotel is by far the prettier of the 2..it has a casino inside and the rooms are Beautiful...The upgraded room was definitely a bonus!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Ironmancb

Dear ironmancb,

Thank you very much for staying at the Hilton Prague Hotel as well as for sharing your experience of your stay with us and other travellers.
I am pleased that the hotel met your expectations and that the team provided you a comfortable stay.

The entire Hilton Prague team is looking forward to open the doors of our hotel for you again and sending you all the best from Prague.

Sincerely Yours,

Reviewed December 11, 2012

We stayed at this hotel as part of a Viking River Cruise so reservations were made by Viking and I was most pleased with this hotel. It's close to the shopping area, restaurants and the Old Town.
The hotel itself is gorgeous with a beautiful atrium which includes the front desk, lobby, several restaurants and a piano bar. The guest rooms were great with comfortable beds, a flat screen TV, an electric kettle which we used to make tea and even terry bathrobes. The bathroom facilities were divided into two rooms: one with a toilet and small sink and another with a bath tub/shower and a sink. Our room overlooked the Atrium so we had a good view of this area. The only drawback with this was that smoke rose up from people smoking in the Atrium. If I was to stay here again, I would ask for a room with a street/outside view. The staff in the cafe, breakfast area and front desk were all most pleasant and accommodating. I was even able to cash some Euros into Czech Krowns at the front desk. A very sweet lady named Alice assisted me with this. We used the computer room which is off the lobby and there were five computers with quick Internet access and a couple of printers where we were able to print our airline boarding passes. All in all the Prague Hilton is a wonderful hotel with great staff who all seem to speak English. There was never a communication problem at all,

Room Tip: Because many people still smoke in public areas in the Czech Republic, if you don't like the smell of cigarette smoke, ask for a room with a street or outside view.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank Linda154958

Dear Linda 154958,

I would like to express my thanks for your beautiful feedback you posted here on Trip Advisor.

I am very glad that you had a great time at our property and that the overall impression about the provided service and facilities was most positive.

The biggest pleasure for me was to read about the pleasant and welcoming service of our team members which you experience. I will personally share your feedback with the entire team and I am sure it is a great appreciation for them.

I would like to kindly offer you my assistance prior to your next arrival to Prague and certainly I will accommodate you in a room with outside view. Please contact me under dutymanager.prague@hilton.com accordingly and I will arrange your reservation.

With best regards,

Reviewed December 11, 2012

I stayed here at the end of November 2012. I loved the hotel in that it was very spacious, had great rooms, very friendly and helpful staff and despite a mass of us being at a huge conference - help was always at hand.

I had a single room which was really spacious and very clean. The housekeepers left the room immaculate every day.

The breakfast provided at the hotel was fantastic with a wide variety of choice.

The food at other times of the day was also of a very high standard.

The location of the hotel is great and it is about a 5 minute walk from the City Centre, about 15minutes to the Old Town.

The Sky Bar on Floor 9 was fabulous and had certainly a lot of choice - particularly if you enjoy cocktails.

Best thing of all had to be the lovely staff who were always will to help and were forever smiling.

I will most definitely be back in Prague and will be booking to stay here again.

Room Tip: Ask for a City Side Room which will give you a good view. However, you can hear some road noise, so if you are a light sleeper ask for an inner room.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank bubblesqueaker

Dear bubble squeaker,

It made me proud of the entire team that you remained highly satisfied with the service provided by our team members and that you pointed it out on Trip Advisor. Rest assured that this kind of feedback acts as the best motivation for all of the team.

It was a pleasure to read that from the guest room to the Cloud 9 Sky Bar everything was up to your satisfaction and I am looking forward to hosting you again at our property, hopefully very soon.

All the best from Prague,

Reviewed December 11, 2012

This was my second stay at this hotel in the last two years, and not much has changed.

What I liked about the hotel
1. The executive lounge is fantastic, and the service there is excellent
2. The gym is a commerical quality gym, and the indoor pool is nice
3. Diamond and gold members get free internet, and the internet is ok
4. Better selection of English language channels than the other two hotels I stayed at in Prague

My complaints
1. Like other hotels that I stayed in Pague, they allow smoking in public areas, such as the lobby and restaurants. This results in poor air quality indoors.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank Sean J

Dear Sean J,

I very much appreciate your detailed feedback about your stay with us as this gives us the opportunity to monitor our performances and improve on mentioned points.

I was delighted to read that overall you enjoyed the stay with us remained satisfied, especially with the Executive Lounge, gym and Hilton Honors benefits.

However, according to your improvement proposal, please allow me to mention that this will be certainly taken into consideration as it is essential for us to make it up to your satisfaction.

It would be more than a pleasure if the entire Hilton Prague team will have the chance to welcome you back at our property in the near future and please feel free to contact me personally under dutymanager.prague@hilton.com in order to arrange the booking according to your preferences.

Truly Yours,