“Great stay !”

Ranked #133 of 649 Hotels in Prague
Finland
“Great stay !”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

Checkin was fast and friendly. Room was not ready as I got to the hotel before offical checkin time. Waited in executive lounge so no problem.

Room was fairly large and in good condition. Facing inward made is also quiet as I always prefer.

WIFI was fairly fast and stable.

Location of the hotel is in the business district which is about 20 mins walk to old town. There are also places around the hotel if you walk 5 mins.

All in all a good stay and I would come back again.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank MustaPekka
Martin M, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Prague, responded to this review, October 27, 2012
Dear MustaPekka,

Thank you very much for your nice comment here on the Tripadvisor.

I am happy to read that you were satisfied with our hotel and that you would stay with us again.
If you would you like to have this quiet room again in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me on Dutymanager.Prague@hilton.com and I will be happy to update your profile.

Sincerely yours,
Martin Musil
Guest Relations Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (745)
  • Arabic first
  • Slovak first
  • Turkish first
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 21, 2012

This hotel is really great. It's situated in the middle of Prague and it has a lot of amazing views. Lots of facilities, nice clean rooms, great food.. I was there with my friend and we'd love to say we were very satisfied with hotel bar and the service. I was celebrating my birthday there, bartender (Tom) was very cute and nice and his work pleased us - he smiled all the time. We even got a free piece of cake. I would certainly recommend this place, we enjoyed our staying there and maybe someday we'll travel there from London once again.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
2 Thank Cindy B
GM_HiltonPrague, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Prague, responded to this review, October 24, 2012
Dear Cindy B,

Thank you very much for your nice review about the Hilton Prague Hotel.

I was happy to read, that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you had a great and memorable birthday celebration.

I will certainly share your feedback with the rest of our team and I look forward to welcome you back in our property in the future.

With Kindest Regards,

Parsippany, NJ
Reviewed October 20, 2012

We stayed at this Hilton because our river cruise ended here and the tour operator selected it. I would not have chosen it, however. Although the service and amenities were fine, it was a bit too big for my taste. I felt a bit lost and the walk from my room to the elevator took forever.
That being said, it was about a 20 minute easy walk into the Old Town, which we did almost immediately upon checking in.

There was free WiFi service in the common areas but not in the room which was an inconvenience. I think nowadays, free WiFi is almost mandatory, what with so many tourists and businesspeople needing it. It is an amenity that is needed and appreciated.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank LLiv-NewJersey
Dear LLiv-NewJersey,

Thank you for sharing your review about your stay with us here on the Tripadvisor.

I was glad to read, that overall you remained satisfied with our services and amenities, even though you found our hotel as too big.

Concerning the internet connection, we will certainly consider your feedback about providing free Wi-Fi also in our guest rooms, although we do provide free Wi-Fi and cable connection in the rooms to Gold and Diamond Hilton Honor members.

I hope to able to host you in our property again and send you my best regards,

Sun Lakes, Arizona
Reviewed October 19, 2012

This is a very nice hotel, caters to business clients. We were there with a tour group. As others have mentioned, their buffet breakfast was terrific, a great way to start your day. It is a bit of a walk to get to the Old Town, we did that once then quickly learned to use the tram service.
Hotel staff was very helpful with all our questions. Our room was on the first floor and faced the front, I was afraid of street noise, but had no problems!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank DINKS521
GM_HiltonPrague, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Prague, responded to this review, October 23, 2012
Dear DINKS521,

Thank you very much for staying at the Hilton Prague Hotel during your visit of Prague and for sharing your great review.

I was delighted to read, that you very much enjoyed our breakfast and that you remained highly satisfied with our services.

Looking forward to welcome you back in our hotel in the future and sending you warm greetings on behalf of all the Hilton Prague Team.

Sincerely Yours,

london
Reviewed October 18, 2012

We stayed for two nights and spend very nice weekend in Prague.The hotel is clean and very nice. The rooms are not so big. The good thing is that you can find cafe restaurants close. The stuff is very helpful.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Christoph P, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Prague, responded to this review, October 20, 2012
Dear jolanda R,

Allow me to thank you for your beautiful review about our hotel.

I was delighted to read, that our facilities and service met your expectations, and I look forward to welcoming you back in our property in the near future.

Sending you my warm greetings from the Hilton Prague,

Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed October 18, 2012

Large, lovely hotel with a very professional staff who were kind and helpful to those of us speaking English. Breakfast buffet was included with our room and it was fabulous providing every type of breakfast food you could possibly imagine. Cloud 9 bar and the adjacent rooftop patio were loads of fun. The Executive Lounge was outstanding and inviting. Easy 10 - 15 minute walk to Old Town. Wonderful taxi setup with fares to the airport added to the hotel bill. Prague is a pleasure and Hilton Prague met all of our needs.

Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Dear stromboliforyou,

It is great to read your beautiful comment about the Hilton Prague Hotel and I am delighted that you fully enjoyed the stay with us.

Your feedback about our professional team members, the fabulous breakfast, our taxi service as well as your nice compliment on our Executive Lounge will be certainly shared with the entire team, as it is a great appreciation of their work.

I would be more than happy to host you again and I do hope that your first choice will be the Hilton Prague Hotel.

Wishing you all the best,
Plymouth, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 18, 2012

Stayed just one night on a package with Viking. Location OK as long as you don't mind a 15 minute walk into the town. Room and breakfast excellent, Complimentary water in room but watch out for minibar prices.
Some rooms overlook roofed atrium so no traffic noise.
If you can book independently there are some half price deals.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank jamesfurze
Christoph P, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Prague, responded to this review, October 19, 2012
Dear jamesfurze,

I very much appreciate your patronage by posting a nice review on Trip Advisor as it helps to meet our guests needs.

It would be a great pleasure for me if you will visit us again at the Hilton Prague Hotel and rest assured that the entire Hilton Prague team will provide you the same pleasant stay including your favourite breakfast.

I wish you all the best and looking forward to your returns,