Hilton Prague
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$172
$135
$80
Travelocity
5,272 results
All reviewsthe executive loungecloud barold townczech househuge hotelviking cruiseduty managerminute walkpublic areasbreakfast buffetexcellent hoteltop floormodern hotelmetro stationczech republiccity centrebeautiful city
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 25, 2012

Stayed here for a mini congress. Good clean hotel. Quiet. Good food. Breakfast was excellent as it always is at Hilton. Checking -in took a while-- they were very busy. Near to Metro- not that you need it in Prague. Easy 20 min walk to Charles Bridge.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
GM_HiltonPrague, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Prague, responded to this reviewResponded September 28, 2012

Dear miles28,

Allow me to thank you for your beautiful review about our hotel.

I was delighted to read, that our facilities met your expectations, and I look forward to welcoming you back in our property in the near future.

Sending you my warm greetings from the Hilton Prague,

Reviewed September 25, 2012

We were part of an extension trip to Prague before a Viking cruise. We stayed at this hotel. I looked at other reviewer's report on this hotel before we went and had some trepidation about staying there. Perhaps our expectations were a bit lower because of the other reviews, but we found this hotel to be a better than typical hotel used by cruise lines, especially the breakfast buffet and the restaurant. We ate twice at the restaurant after a long day of walking. The food was good and the service was excellent. Our breakfast was included in the cost of the trip, so the issue of being overcharged for the buffet breakfast did not arise.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Agabel

Dear Agabel,

Thank you for sharing your feedback about our hotel with other travellers.

It was a pleasure for me to learn, that you very much enjoyed the food we serve in our buffet breakfast and in our restaurant and that our team provided an excellent service.

I send you my kindest regards and hope to welcome you back at the Hilton Prague Hotel in the future,

Reviewed September 25, 2012

My husband and I spent 4 days in the lovely city of Prague recently, and we stayed at the Hilton Probezni there. The hotel itself is absolutely beautiful, but when we travel location is very important. We were with Viking tours who uses this hotel, but there is another Hilton located in the Old Town. Taxis are quite expensive in Prague, so we chose to walk most of the time. It would be better to be located closer to The Old Town.

Room Tip: We requested a room with a view of the river. Many rooms have inside views.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Nanato5

Dear Nanato5,

Thank you for staying at the Hilton Prague Hotel while your visit of Prague.

I was happy to note, that overall you enjoyed our facility.

Concerning our location, please allow me to mention, that it is also very easy to reach the Old Town from our hotel by using the public transportation. Only 2 minutes walking distance from the hotel there are a tram and a metro stations; To reach the Old Town it takes only 2 stops.

I hope you will give us the opportunity to welcome you back in the future.

Sincerely Yours,

Reviewed September 24, 2012

We stayed here in early September. Hilton is our brand of choice, and we have stayed at Hiltons in Rome, Paris, London, Moscow, and Berlin, on our international travels, as well as at numerous Hilton properties in the U.S. We try to stay at sites that have Executive Lounges, as we are Diamond level with Hilton. The rooms here are basic and comfortable, but the service in the Executive Lounge is outstanding. The female host (Rana?) was so very friendly and professional that I wish I could travel more often to Prague. In addition to their usual breakfast fare, a guest can order from the kitchen items like made-to-order omelets, specialty eggs, waffles with fruit, French toast, etc. We stayed at this property at the end of a Viking river cruise, then extended the stay on our own. Would stay there again in a heartbeat, and you can't beat it if you have access to the Executive Lounge.

Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank spirkle
HiltonPrague_GM, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Prague, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2012

Dear Madame,

I very appreciate your nice comments about your stay at the Hilton Prague Hotel. It is always a pleasure to read positive feedback, such as yours.

I was delighted to note that you found the service in the Executive Lounge exceptional and that the breakfast fully met your expectations. I will certainly share all your great comments with our Executive Lounge team, especially with Jana.

I truly hope, that you will choose our hotel again the next time you visit our Golden City.

My best regards from Prague,

Marketa Nedvedova

Reviewed September 24, 2012

A great hotel with good breakfast but far from city center. Was taken there by Viking Cruises on our end of cruise down the Danuve River.Had to walk very dangerous streets to get to subway or walk more than 1 mile to center of action. Taxis were very expensive.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear Madame,

Thank you very much for your posting.

I would like to assure you that the street leading to the subway, which is approximately 3 minutes form the hotel, is safe and the city center is not that far, approximately 10 – 15 minutes by walk.

Concerning your comment about the prices of the taxi, allow me to mention that the Absorb limousines, our hotel taxi provider, offers comfortable cars Skoda Octavia, English speaking drivers, fixed prices, possibility to pay with CC (except American CC) or possibility to arrange the driver for the return journey.

We will be delighted to welcome you back in our property during your next trip to the Czech Republic.

Kind regards,