This was a nice stay for me. I paid a bit extra and had access to the executive lounge on the 22n fluor
What I liked about the hotel
1. the executive lounge was great
2. The pool on the 25th floor and the gym are quite nice
3. The restaurants that I tried were all nice
4. Nice bathroom, and the bidet adds a nice touch
5. Internet was just ok
1. The water temperature fluctuates. I got scortched a few times while showering
2. As most hotels in Prague, they allow smoking in public areas. As a result the air quality is bad in several areas.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Corinthia Hotel Prague is a modern upscale business and leisure hotel with fantastic conference facilities and wonderful top floor spa with a stunning view over the city of Prague. Less than five minutes away from Prague city centre, this Corinthia Hotel is a landmark in itself, standing atop one of Prague's seven hills and offering outstanding views of the capital city. Access to the hotel is convenient and efficient by metro (only two stops to Wenceslas square), by car (own driveway connected to main highway Prague-Brno) and from the airport (25 minutes transfer). With three dedicated executive floors and an executive lounge, as well as a business lounge alongside the business rooms, Corinthia Hotel Prague is a perfect choice for corporate travellers, residential conferences and also leisure travellers. An impeccable hotel service is complemented by superb amenities including an array of restaurants such as award-winning Rickshaw, The Grill and Lounge 62. Brought to you by Chef Richard, Lounge 62 presents International lunch menu featuring local influences and regionally sourced ingredients. Offering sharing plates in the evening, paired with our expertly crafted cocktails, Lounge 62 makes for a warm, relaxed yet luxurious dining experience throughout the day. It is the ideal place to enjoy Afternoon Tea, with an exclusive selection of the world's finest from Dammann Frères. Alternatively, sample our finely handmade desserts from award winning Executive Chef Krofta or browse and enjoy the extensive wine list showcasing a perfect balance of local, old world and new world wines. The Apollo day Spa situated twenty-five floors above the city provides the ideal venue to relax. Swimming pool located on 26th floor with spectacular views, soothe your body, mind and spirit in a splendid oasis of calm with one of our massages or at sauna or steam room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Corinthia Hotel Prague reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Prague Corinthia Hotel