Corinthia Hotel Prague
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$172
$169
$135
$80
3,610 results
All reviewsmetro stationrickshaw restaurantbusiness loungeswimming poolold towncity centrethe executive loungeconference centerthe congressconcierge desktop floorbusiness hotelspa facilitieshotel entranceriver cruisefive star hotelsteam room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 11, 2012

Not a 5-star definitely. There were constant problems with hot water in the room, cold unadjustable airconditioning, dull food, no 24-hours bar or room-service, no food stores in the neighbourhood. And no character at all. Good to have a business conference there, as there are no distracting, too interesting attractions nearby (except for Vyshegrad), but if you come to Prague to enjoy this gorgeous city, look for another hotel with more character and with a more central location.

And the beds - they are awfully soft, if you have problems with your back, stay out of this hotel.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
aeberhard, General Manager at Corinthia Hotel Prague, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2012

Dear Traveler,

Thank you for your comments which we take on board. I will make sure to review your feedback with respective departments to ensure such incidents don’t repeat in the future.

Reviewed November 8, 2012

I stayed at this hotel with my family in June 2012 for 2 nights. We had an excellent stay. We got a nice room with a panoramic city view on a higher floor. We had booked the hotel using a voucher that we had purchased from eBay which included breakfast for two so it was truly a value for money deal for us. The hotel is relatively close to downtown (2 metro stations away) and I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a short break to Prague. The breakfast we had at this hotel was one of the best breakfast we had during our 2 week holiday in Europe.

Room Tip: High floor with a city view
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 8, 2012

I was suprised when my colleagues told me we are actually staying at 5 star hotel. I would never give to Corinthia more than 4 stars in terms of interior and 3 stars for food. My room was spacious but you can tell that hotel was opened many years ago looking at equipment. Air conditioning in my room was blowing with cold air even if set on 30 percent. I called front desk but nothing was done in this respect which shows poor Client attitude. One of my friends room was supplied only with cold water in the morinings. Food is monotonous and not very tasty (both breakfast and lunches) - somebody should explain to the hotel staff how fresh bread/baking look like. Asking hotel quests to pay 350 CZK for sauna was also suprising. To sum up I strongly believe it is waste of your money.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
aeberhard, General Manager at Corinthia Hotel Prague, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2012

Dear Traveler,
Thank you for posting review on your recent stay at the Corinthia Hotel Prague. I am sorry for any disappointment caused through the inefficiency of the air condition unit in your room, our system is designed to ether heat the building or cool the rooms and public areas, however cannot do both at once. This does create limitations for temperature control pending location; especially when extended sunlight exposure of the facade during the day heats up part of the building additionally. I apologize for the short coming.

I am sorry that our breakfast and lunch offers did not suit your taste in variety and quality.

In regards to the extra charges for gym and pool I hasten to add that we offer a variety of upgrade and special accommodation packages which include many otherwise chargeable services such as internet and gym usage as well as access to our two lounges.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

This Hotel is typical Business Hotel. If you are in Prague for romantic reasons... well, there are others that would be better. It is nice a Hotel, the rooms are ok, no complaints, service is good, breakfast also good. although it is expensive, for this money I have stayed in better Hotels. location is far away from the center; trainstation very close by whichs makes it easy to get downtown, close to the Highway if you come from ie Brno, parking at the Hotel parking lot is very expensive, internet is crazy expensive... as said its a business Hotel.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
aeberhard, General Manager at Corinthia Hotel Prague, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2012

Dear traveler,

Thank you for chosing the Corinthia Hotel for your recent stay in Prague. Please be informed that we offer we offer a multitude of accommodation and seasonal packages which include many benefits from internet access to spa & gym access. Our website or our reservations team will be happy to detail these further for any future plans.

Sincerely

Reviewed November 5, 2012

I stayed here for 3 days beginning October 31. The hotel is located within easy 1 minute walk of metro station. Great panoramic view of the city from the 11th floor. Bed was most uncomfortable and pillows were even worse! Room 1120 faces the motorway and sirens from what seemed like non-stop emergency services could be heard loud and clear throughout the night. Shower (within bath) was very dated and no non-slip shower mat was provided. Hotel is in serious need of modernisation. Upon checking out, no one bothered to ask if I'd enjoyed my stay. Hotel is ok for a short visit, so long as you spend much of the time out and about enjoying the beauty of Prague. Breakfast is average at best. So long as you secure a cheap rate, this hotel is acceptable for a short stay in Prague.

Room Tip: Avoid Room 1120 on the 11th floor; noise coming from motorway, emergency services with sirens etc is horrendous!
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo