Made this reservation earlier this year, about February, and selected the hotel based on its location - 50ft from the Old Town Square in Prague. The staff was outstanding, check in/out was very easy. Matter of fact we left at 0345 on a Friday morning and they had a sack breakfast made up for us AND some coffee, cereal was available. BTW - breakfast was a part of the room accommodations and it was outstanding. The room was on floor 2 (third floor for US people) right on the front corner. We never heard a sound from the activity in the square - the rooms were awesome - very spacious, loved the beamed planked ceilings, great bathroom - just a GREAT place to stay. The only questionable concern was the pull down shade in the bathroom was not a solid shade but more like a fine mesh net - consequently at night with the bathroom light on one could see inside the bathroom from the square with the shade pulled? This was NOT an issue as there was plenty of light from the square to take a shower or whatever.
I can assure you that when we go back to Prague the trip will be based on if the hotel is available!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small comfortable family hotel with friendly and attentive staff excellently located directly at the Old Town Square. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and HRS so you can book your Hotel Lippert reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cerna Liska (Black Fox) Hotel Prague
- Cerna Liska Black Fox Prague