A small quant 12 room hotel, delightful rooms with traditional painted ceiling, minimal decor but more than comfortable with tea/coffee supplied, double bed and ensuite, air conditioner (not needed) I wanted value for money with bed, breakfast, airport transfer and that is what we received. Full buffet breakfast daily and very good. Rooms serviced with linen change daily. Second floor room overlooking the square. I was thrilled to open my windows to see and be part of all that was going on. If I didnt want to hear the noise just shut the windows nothing! So convenient to everything, being just on the old town square and around the corner from the church, clock tower and restuarants. Also a few minutes walk to internet cafe, post office or a ten minute walk to major shopping complex with super market, ideal. We were in Prague for ten days to attend a family wedding. The whole family (10 of us over the ten days) stayed in hotel Lippert and could not be more delighted with the service. I found the staff, even with the language barrier, helpful and friendly. I hope to visit Prague again and will definately go back to Hotel Lippert.
Happy travelling. B.Heywood and B. Cowley.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small comfortable family hotel with friendly and attentive staff excellently located directly at the Old Town Square. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cancelon, Agoda and Hotwire so you can book your Hotel Lippert reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cerna Liska (Black Fox) Hotel Prague
- Cerna Liska Black Fox Prague