Lowest prices for your stay
$80
$80
Priceline
$75
Hotels.com$80
Hotel Website$88
Lol.travel$91
1,275 results
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 3, 2016

Room tip: Would like more English speaking channels with more sport but thats just me . Air condition was perfect . Room is not huge but big enough . Really could not find any real problems with room it was perfect.
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Amoma.com
Reviewed September 1, 2016

Booked hotel back in November 2015 – stayed for wedding at end of August. Some problems with booking as deemed that we had booked double room despite asking for additional adult. Eventually well sorted out, however, by the receptionist, Marek. Stayed on 3rd floor – very nice room, modern, clean interior with comfortable beds. Excellent location, near to Charles Bridge and very quiet. Good buffet breakfast, although there could have been some more hot choices. In easy walking distance of attractions and places to eat. A hotel well worth staying in.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed August 31, 2016

My husband booked a standard double room wit view with our travel agent and we were so looking forward to our trip it was a surprise for my birthday. We arrived on 22nd August and were put into the smallest most claustraphobic room I've ever seen we were told we had no choice only room available. We didn't get much sleep it was like an attic.
We were moved the next day to a Deluxe room but it made no difference we were only there for 2 days spent the second day half asleep.
It ruined Prague for me as if I'd known I wud have been given that room I would not have made the trip.
I have had back surgery and wanted comf.ortable room we were not on a budget bus trip my Husband had paid a lot of money to stay in this hotel and to say it ruined my stay in Prague is an understatement.

Room tip: Check ur not put in Room 25
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 30, 2016

A small but very nice hotel located in a quiet warm place, renovated hotel (actually part of the hotel was not totally ready yet), very clean with polite staff. The room decoration as well as bathroom are in minimal style. The breakfast buffet was complete. Highly recommended!

Date of stay: September 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed August 29, 2016 via mobile

Part of a broader local chain. (ACE). The old bishops house was renovated and turned into the boutique hotel in 2015. So very new. Reception was always very helpful.
Good breakfast (not many hot choices however). Excellent location which is very convenient but not in the thick of old town ( a little quieter but 10 seconds Walk from one side of the Charles bridge which most Prague first timers would walk several times). If you can't do stairs make sure you say so in the booking. Although the there is a lift there are still some stairs to some rooms without a lift.

Trip type: Traveled with family