Radisson Blu Alcron Hotel, Prague
Hotel Julian(Prague)
$100
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $113/night.

$124
  • Restaurant
$195
$123
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $161/night.

Free cancellation until 05/31
$162
$257
$235
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $276/night.

Unitas Hotel(Prague)
Free cancellation until 06/01
$182
$174
$125
$121
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $164/night.

$269
$232
Preferred Hotels
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $257/night.

3,347 results
All reviewsla rotondebebop barwenceslas squareguest relations managergreat hotelart deco styleold townspecial thanksthe hotel staffnespresso machinelobby baran upgradejunior suitebeautiful citycentral locationwould highly recommend this hotelcharles bridge
Reviewed February 24, 2010

Beautiful Art Deco hotel, wonderful restaurant and great location. Very romantic setting in the very center of Prague.

Stayed: June 2007, traveled as a couple
1  Thank KamilaW
AuroreDiguiny, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Alcron Hotel, Prague, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2010

Dear guest,
We are very happy to hear that you had an enjoyable stay in Prague and I would like to thank you for sharing such a nice comment about our staff and hotel services.

Reviewed February 24, 2010

Well it was my first time in Prag and i really liked it. Ofcourse the Radisson Hotel in a very good location with all the shops around was a good choise!
the people at the reception very helpfull and friendly no matter if you have hundrets of questions :-) allways with a nice smile from the Trainee to the Guest Relations Man. and the bell boys.

me and my parents will visit Prag and Radisson hotel again,

hopefully soon!;-)

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled with family
AuroreDiguiny, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Alcron Hotel, Prague, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2010

Reviewed February 22, 2010

We have just returned from a 2 night stay.
The hotel is in a good location - just off Wenceslas square and 10 minutes walk from Old Town Square. The staff spoke good English and were very helpful. The rooms were clean and modern with comfortable beds. Breakfast was good (buffet) and was served until 10.30am. The bar was nice and relaxing but a touch pricey approx £6 a pint. We didn't eat in the hotel restaurant but it looked nice. We ate at a restaurant near Old Town Square called Lary Fary's! It was excellent, we booked it on the internet which worked well.
During the day, as well as sight seeing we went on a boat trip which we booked with one of the men dressed as 'sailors' near Charles bridge. It was good value and I would recommend it.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled with friends
1  Thank PeteNorthWestUK
AuroreDiguiny, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Alcron Hotel, Prague, responded to this reviewResponded February 23, 2010

Dear guest,
First of all I would like to thank you for taking your valuable time to share your feelings and experience about your stay at Radisson Blu Alcron Hotel.
We are very happy to hear that you had an enjoyable stay in Prague and I would like to thank you for sharing such a nice comment about us.

Reviewed February 15, 2010

I stayed at the hotel for only one night unfortunately but had a truely great experience. the hotel is situated in the very centre of the city.
The Front Office staff were very friendly, fast and helpful, and gave me lots of advice on where to go in Prague. Even though not everyone will love the art decor style of the hotel, a very pleasant atmosphere is created with soft light and fresh flowers at the lobby.
I was given a spacious suite well equipped with nice furniture and everything I could need during the stay.
Dinner at La Rotonde was simply great, and I regret not going to the famous Alcron restaurant. Breakfast was very rich.
I'm looking forward to staying there again, and I would recommend this hotel to everyone.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Kartanesi
AuroreDiguiny, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Alcron Hotel, Prague, responded to this reviewResponded February 16, 2010

Dear guest,
As hospitality professionals we are committed to provide the best service possible to our guests and we are indeed very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and would like to thank you for sharing such a nice comment about us.

Reviewed February 14, 2010

I have been going to Prague on business for the past 15 years and always staying at various well known hotels.
They all are fine but just on my last trip I stayed at Radisson Alcron.
The hotel has a perfect balance of modern design and art deco charm, friendly staff, two amazing restaurants and a happening bar. The best thing - location, location,location.
I was right in the middle of it all. This hotel is by far one of the best I stayed in.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank linkarudy
AuroreDiguiny, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Alcron Hotel, Prague, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2010

Dear guest,
I would like to thank you for sharing such a nice comment about us.