The hotel is nicely decorated, rooms spacious, staff very pleasant, good housekeeping & the location is excellent.
We enjoyed staying here but there were two issues:
1) the on selling is aggravating - as we were checking in we were asked if we'd like to upgrade to a more expensive room. we said no thank you - nevertheless the receptionist then found a room that was "nicer" than the one we'd booked & offered us a deal on it - i really don't want to have this kind of negotiation in public at reception - it spoils the arrival. I could have forgiven it if the same thing didn't happen in the restaurant - 4 times in one meal we were offered fresh truffles on our dishes - the table of 5 people nearyby joked that they'd be offered truffles on their desserts so obviously we all got the same treatment.
2) the food in the cafe/restaurant is expensive & only italian - not a czech dish to be had - again if it had been very good i might have lived with it but mediocre expensive food is a pain.
We'll try another hotel if we return to Prague.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in Prague´s premium location – on the picturesque Vltava River, a stone throw away from the Charles Bridge, overlooking historic Prague Castle – Four Seasons service and comfort interweaves with Czech cultural traditions and centuries of architecture. The interiors of 138 rooms and 19 suites immerse the guests in history with a variety of design and styles. From 15th century Baroque splendor to the contemporary urban design of today, the Hotel bridges the traditions of yesterday with the style of tomorrow. CottoCrudo, an energetic modern restaurant, offers a new interpretation of Italian classics. It's sleek and contemporary design gives it a quintessential urban vibe. CottoCrudo lounge and bar present extensive wine and creative cocktails menu and some of the Czech culinary classics. The new Tea Lounge as the grand centerpiece of the redesigned Hotel Lobby offers a unique light food fare & beverage experience in an elegant and traditional yet lively atmosphere. The new AVA Spa provides the authentic and traditional European wellness experiences, in an intimate and calming atmosphere. 635 m2 of remodeled conference and event space includes private outdoor riverside terrace with breathtaking city views. Flavorful cuisine reflects today's trends bringing together high quality, modern interpretation and great value. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel Prague reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel Prague
- Four Seasons Prague
- Prague Four Seasons