“This is a hotel whose staff TRULY understands service”

Mamaison Riverside Hotel Prague
Ranked #107 of 647 Hotels in Prague
Reviewed July 23, 2009

On arrival, we were greeted by Mr Jan Kuchar, Front Office Manager, who gave us not only a thorough orientation to the hotel, but a VERY helpful and clear map review of the entire city. Later, it turned out this patient and thorough service is seen THROUGHOUT the hotel staff, ALL of whom are friendly and extremely well trained. Location, in our opinion was ideal...nestled on a river bank in a quieter section of Prague, but a manageable walk from the Old Town and central attractions. Stayed later in our trip at a Relais et Chateaux hotel in Poland, whose overall impact was considerably short of The Riverside, at three times the price. In conclusion, an OUTSTANDING value!

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled as a couple

Reviewed July 5, 2009

I booked this hotel after researching on tripadvisor and this stay couldn't have been better. The riverside hotel was a luxury hotel at a great value. The rooms were large with a large and modern bathroom. The beds were so comfortable, it was always so nice to come back to after a day walking around Prague. The staff was nice although quite serious. The lobby was fancy and the surrounding area was quiet and a pleasant walk from all the sites, and a very quick walk to the Andel metro.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 25, 2009

Very nice hotel, amazing rooms with a great view. So if you go there try to get a room with view. BUT: While some guys of the staff are really exerted, others show an unkind behaviour. Maybe the start was the problem. I booked this hotel because I came by car and parking space was offered for free. That was acually the reason why I decided to take this hotel. All in all the manager didn`t believe me and said I have to proof that by showing him some confirmation for that. At the end I didn`t pay. I think a five star hotel isn`t acually in the need of acting in that way!

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 18, 2009

We spent one night at the Riverside Hotel and we were very impressed with all aspects of this hotel. The room was spacious and comfortable and very clean. The staff were very helpful and kind.
Definitely one of the best hotels I have ever stayed in.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled as a couple
MamaisonPrague, General manager at Mamaison Riverside Hotel Prague, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2009

Dear Valued Guest ,

Thank you for choosing the Mamaison Riverside Hotel hotel for your recent stay in Prague and for taking the time to share your kind comments regarding our excellent service during your stay.

We do hope that we have the pleasure in welcoming you back in the not too distant future. Please do let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Warm regards

Reviewed June 16, 2009

I stayed in the Riverside Hotel, nice comfortable hotel for 4 nights, located right on the Vltava river and almost across from the Prague National Theatre. The hotel personnel was very friendly, and willing to assist with anything. Especially the front desk clerk Pavel was extremely helpful with all kinds of tips and good ideas how to best utilize my time in Prague. I would highly recommend this place to anyone wanting a great comfort and location in Prague, which is quiet, just few steps from the centre, yet away from all the tourists.
Tania
New York City

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled solo
Reviewed June 16, 2009

I gave a very good review to this hotel recently, but the number of stars appearing was incorrect. Tripadvisor dowesn;'t allow errors to be corrected (although I wrote to Tripadvisor pointing out teh mistake). So I'm just doing a duplicate review which will have the correct number of stars and cross reference to my earlier review of the same title. The hotel was well located and very nice, the breakfast enjoyable and the staff attentive and helpful.

So I stayed here once and would stay again if I returned to Prague.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled on business
2  Thank BinDereDoneDat
Reviewed June 10, 2009

Our stay at this lovely hotel is exceeding expectations. The service is perfect. The location is lovely and allows for a nice walk into town. Th rooms are very well-decorated and maintained. I have stayed at The Four Seasons Hotel in Prague and this hotel is superior...at a much more reasonable room rate! I would give it 5 plus stars!

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled on business
MamaisonPrague, General Manager at Mamaison Riverside Hotel Prague, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2009

Dear Valued Guest ~ Arizona,

Thank you for your wonderful feedback and for taking time to post your comments regarding the Mamaison Riverside Prague.

We were delighted to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us here at the Riverside and also enjoyed our lovely location in Prague. I do hope that you enjoyed time spent in the city of Hundreds of Tower.

I have passed on your valued comments to our team.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if I can be of any further assistance here in Prague.

warm regards