For those that do not need to be right in the middle of the action this is a great location. that being said it was not out of the way. You can walk across the bridge, grab the #17 tram, and be at the St Charles bridge in 5 minutes. The staff is very friendly, there is an elevator, the rooms were well sized, very clean and comfortable with all the amenities you would expect. The breakfast is above normal in size and offerings and not over priced if you get it in the room pkg. There is a nice lobby bar offering small meals and drinks,this can be nice if you arrive late or it is raining. The windows open but I would advise against it as they are not opened often and bugs will come in. The only con that I found was there is no wifi except in the lobby. there is parking out front on the dead end street.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Uniquely located and boasting award-winning Art Nouveau-style design, the upscale Mamaison Boutique Hotel Riverside Prague provides ideal accommodation for both leisure and business travellers in the trendy Smichov district of Prague. Charming and sophisticated, Mamaison Hotel Riverside Prague enjoys close connections to the city’s business districts, the airport and its main cultural attractions. With elegant accommodation, views and top facilities, the hotel offers fantastic rates for city stays in stylish and historic surroundings, making it one of the most charming boutique hotels in Prague and number one for your Prague hotel reservation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Mamaison Riverside Hotel Prague reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mamaison Riverside Prague
- Prague Mamaison Riverside Hotel