Booked this hotel for a short stay in January. It was within good distance of tram and subway stations so it is easy to get about. Didn't bother with their breakfast. Was a bit pricey. 15 euro p/p so we got ours from the Tesco round the corner. Rooms were really nice. Very big, Bed was really comfy. Carpet was really dirty though. But I'm not too picky about things like that. There was also a mini fridge in the room with plenty of choice. The hotel was freakishly quiet. Maybe that was why it was so cheap..... I didn't see any other guests in 4 days. I would absolutely recommend this hotel. And I would stay there again if I was to ever visit prague again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Uniquely located and boasting award-winning Art Nouveau-style design, the upscale Mamaison Boutique Hotel Riverside Prague provides ideal accommodation for both leisure and business travellers in the trendy Smichov district of Prague. Charming and sophisticated, Mamaison Hotel Riverside Prague enjoys close connections to the city’s business districts, the airport and its main cultural attractions. With elegant accommodation, views and top facilities, the hotel offers fantastic rates for city stays in stylish and historic surroundings, making it one of the most charming boutique hotels in Prague and number one for your Prague hotel reservation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Mamaison Riverside Hotel Prague reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mamaison Riverside Prague
- Prague Mamaison Riverside Hotel