My wife and I stayed here for 5 nights on our honeymoon and I can say that it was one of the nicest hotels we've ever stayed at. The staff were friendly and helpful, the room was clean, it was well soundproofed and most importantly the air conditioning worked! The only negative I could give would be that we had patchy wi-fi.
We really loved the location as it was a little out from the centre (15-30min walk) which meant that it was a little quieter. For those who don't like walking there are tram, bus and metro stations all nearby.
Overall we loved our stay in Prague which is now our favourite city to visit and we will definitely be going again in the future, and if possible we will definitely return to the Riverside Hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Uniquely located and boasting award-winning Art Nouveau-style design, the upscale Mamaison Boutique Hotel Riverside Prague provides ideal accommodation for both leisure and business travellers in the trendy Smichov district of Prague. Charming and sophisticated, Mamaison Hotel Riverside Prague enjoys close connections to the city’s business districts, the airport and its main cultural attractions. With elegant accommodation, views and top facilities, the hotel offers fantastic rates for city stays in stylish and historic surroundings, making it one of the most charming boutique hotels in Prague and number one for your Prague hotel reservation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Mamaison Riverside Hotel Prague reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mamaison Riverside Prague
- Prague Mamaison Riverside Hotel