After few years I came back and was not disappointed. Room is nice and big. You have choice btw bathtub and shower although that one is not so big. Bathrobe and slippers are not given which for me is always question mark when dealing with such a hotel. Didn’t have breakfast so not sure how is it. My check-out was strange experience there was some group leaving and lady in reception was totally confused, all the time I listened her talks about taxi for some group that she doesn’t know what to do with now. I was lucky I didn’t need taxi. Didn’t see much customer friendliness there unlike at check-in time. Cleaning products on reception desk were funny. Except for the check-out experience I would come back. Location is really ideal starting point for touring the city on foot. Nearest shopping mall would be Novy Smichov on Andel metro/tram station, on foot 10min.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Uniquely located and boasting award-winning Art Nouveau-style design, the upscale Mamaison Boutique Hotel Riverside Prague provides ideal accommodation for both leisure and business travellers in the trendy Smichov district of Prague. Charming and sophisticated, Mamaison Hotel Riverside Prague enjoys close connections to the city’s business districts, the airport and its main cultural attractions. With elegant accommodation, views and top facilities, the hotel offers fantastic rates for city stays in stylish and historic surroundings, making it one of the most charming boutique hotels in Prague and number one for your Prague hotel reservation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Mamaison Riverside Hotel Prague reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mamaison Riverside Prague
- Prague Mamaison Riverside Hotel