Although this hotel is not in the very centre of Prague, it still has a lot to offer in terms of comfort and style for the price. We didn't mind walking and the trams and underground are both within easy reach if needed and offer a highly efficient, regular service, even on Sunday. We had a comfortable room with a magnificent river view, which was bliss to return to after long days out sightseeing. We ate breakfast at the hotel on 2 mornings - a little pricey but good quality. It's also worth knowing that there is a very handy Tesco store 2 blocks away behind the hotel for drinks and nibbles! The staff were very welcoming and helpful and we will almost certainly stay here again on our next visit to this fantastic city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Uniquely located and boasting award-winning Art Nouveau-style design, the upscale Mamaison Boutique Hotel Riverside Prague provides ideal accommodation for both leisure and business travellers in the trendy Smichov district of Prague. Charming and sophisticated, Mamaison Hotel Riverside Prague enjoys close connections to the city’s business districts, the airport and its main cultural attractions. With elegant accommodation, views and top facilities, the hotel offers fantastic rates for city stays in stylish and historic surroundings, making it one of the most charming boutique hotels in Prague and number one for your Prague hotel reservation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Mamaison Riverside Hotel Prague reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mamaison Riverside Prague
- Prague Mamaison Riverside Hotel