All reviews no lift charles bridge great location first floor charming hotel mala strana magical city small room coffee machine prague castle old town air conditioning excellent stay top floor would stay here again late at night breakfast buffet
Reviewed March 17, 2013

I stayed here for 4 nights in March. I booked 2 rooms for my Mum and myself.
Fantastic location in the heart of the city. Situated at the foot of the Charles Bridge on the castle side of the river, this hotel is a perfect base for exploring the city. The hotel is an old historic building, full of character, with wooden beams in the ceiling. My room looked out directly on to Charles Bridge. A fantastic sight to wake up to. Everything is in easy walking distance, we didn't use the tram at all. Convenient if you want to come back and get changed, or drop off souvenirs.
My room was clean, and equipped with a safe and mini bar. No tea or coffee making facility in room, so pack a travel kettle if you want to make a hot drink.
The staff were all friendly, and as it was Mothers Day on the day we arrived, I had ordered flowers over the internet to be delivered to the hotel. The staff had kindly received the flowers, put them in a vase of water, and placed them in her room for her arrival, which I arranged through emails with them. Even though the temperatures outside were freezing, the hotel was nice and warm. Prague was fantastic, and staying at this hotel added to that experience. This hotel would be equally great for a city trip, exploring the castle, a romantic break, or a short break with your Mum:) I would definately stay here again.

Date of stay: March 2013
Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank abritishlion
Reviewed February 24, 2013

The location is outstanding, walking distance to everything! Rooms are spartan but comfortable, so they totally fulfill their purpose.

Breakfast was great, staff was very friendly. I would stay again at this hotel without a doubt.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Nadia H
Reviewed February 23, 2013

Me and my wife spend few days in this charming hotel. Location right on the Charles bridge is unbeleivable. Our room was not so large, but sleeping quality is perfect. Very soft and comfortable pillows. People in reception are helpfull, breakfast is free of charge and offers good choice. We were in Prague for second time, first time in summer 2011, but we enjoyed it again. Winter Prague is also romantic and prices are better!! There is no lift, so we dont reccomend for older people.

1  Thank frcotti
Reviewed February 20, 2013

Only for a couple of days but beautiful days in Prague at the Three Ostriches.
I wish I could have stayed longer, though I am sure there will be a next time visit.
As I had a great time in the past at the Three Ostriches hotel, I couldn't think of any other place to hang at, since not only the hotel is beautiful, clean and friendly but its location is nice as well, as it stands by the river Vltava and Charles bridge.
It has been a pleasure, cheers!

• Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank ParisDrakos
Reviewed January 24, 2013

Beautiful friendly Hotel that is located perfectly.
You can feel the history of this hotel, which is unique.
For value, location and nice rooms, this is the best.
There is so much to see in Prague, and the Hotel reception will help you.

Date of stay: January 2013