Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews charles bridge old town dancing house lovely hotel mini fridge yogurt comfortable beds public transport within walking distance quiet location tea coffee room was spotless clean hotel short break stayed for nights cold meats excellent breakfast
Selected filters
Reviewed September 1, 2016

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Amoma.com
Reviewed August 26, 2016

My daughter and I spent 3 wonderful days in Prague and this hotel was perfect !! We didn't arrive until quite late on Friday evening and the receptionist didn't waste any time checking us in so that we could get to our room, which was clean and spacious and nicely decorated. The beds were very comfortable, we had a choice of 2 piilows and had a great nights sleep. Breakfast was very good, it was plentiful and there was lots of choice - cereals, sausage, bacon, scrambled & boiled eggs, fresh fruit, yoghurts, bread rolls, cheeses and ham and homemade cake, along with hot drinks and fruit juice. There were 2 lovely ladies that made sure everything was replenished very quickly and were very helpful. The one small downside was that the hotel was quite a walk to the Old Town ( although there was a Metro stn just outside) however we chose to walk as the weather was great and the walk along the river was lovely. I would definately recommend this little gem of a hotel excellent value for money !

• Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank michellew1796
Reviewed August 10, 2016

Noisy street with trams, but air-condition was more noisy.
Staff was OK, but the hotel was so tired …
The food was average. The prime location with excellent transport links.
There are good restaurants around.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed August 9, 2016

Very good hotel clean,& friendly and very helpful staff,lovely rooms good nights sleep great beds good food not to far from every thing trams/trains just around the corner very handy recommend will go again,****

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 4, 2016

I was in Prague for a three night break, and I found this hotel ideal for my needs as a lone leisure-traveller. Once you get your bearings, the Old Town is simply around the corner and a ten minute straight walk. There is a metro stop just at the end of the street, and though I found the tram service of the city confusing, that also stops at the top of the street.
I found all of the staff whom I encountered most polite and helpful.
Breakfast was okay, but not incredible.
The building is most attractive from the outside, and all the rooms inside have that characteristic of the high ceiling and large windows. This allowed for a bright and airy room. The beds were comfortable, and the television was very good. The wifi throughout worked perfectly for my telephone, though I did not demand any greater.
The bathrooms were lovely, a fine size, but were I to criticise anything, it would be the hairdryer - it was appalling!
More than anything, however, is the overall cleanliness of the hotel: in its entirity, it is immaculate. I really did not encounter any issue whatsoever.
I had a restful, centrally-based few days with no noise (to the extent that I slept in), and a pleasant view across at some churches. So I found it perfect!

Room tip: I was on the fifth floor, so I suppose a better view in general, but facing the churches would mean nobody looking back at you?
  • Trip type: Traveled solo