Tripadvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
2,874 results
All reviews honesty bar honor bar old town square gold fish pet goldfish church view jewish quarter great hotel quiet street nespresso machine excellent location little touches breakfast buffet modern hotel the hotel staff lounge area breakfast was amazing
Selected filters
Reviewed January 6, 2020 via mobile

We stayed at Maximilian for 4 nights and have nothing to complain about. Everything was great. The room was very nice, beds super comfortable. The staff was amazing, really helpful with everything and the service were great.
Loved the breakfast, you could feel that it all was good quality. They even sent a cute note and cake for my birthday.
Would definitely recommend to stay there.

Reviewed January 4, 2020

The hotel is excellent and the staff was also excellent. The location is very good, 5min from the center on foot. The hotel is really a boutique hotel and the service also excellent. The breakfast was excellent and all small details at the rooms were realy marvelous. Every where is a clean hotel and our staying at the Max.was excellent. I will recomend to all my friends.
Nancy Assimakopoulou

Date of stay: January 2020
Reviewed January 3, 2020 via mobile

I cannot say enough about this hotel. We really enjoyed our stay here and highly recommend it to anyone who wishes to visit this beautiful city! We stayed over New Year for four nights.

The hotel rooms were very modern and cleaned daily. There are free soft drinks (coke/water/fruit juice) available from the minibar in the room which is replenished daily. The quality and quantity of the toiletries means that it is not necessary to bring your own. There is even a travel adapter in your room!

Breakfast was a small continental selection. You can pay extra if you want hot breakfast items although we never did this. I would recommend going for breakfast early as it can get a little hectic the later you go. They extended breakfast hours on New Years Day to accommodate those with sore heads.

The location! I don’t think it could be in a better spot. Only a few minutes walk from the old town square but just enough out of the way to miss the hustle and bustle as such the street noise from the town is minimal. I agree with other reviews that there isn’t much of a view but the hotel gives you everything else and more!

Finally and most importantly the quality of service provided by this exceptional hotel. The staff go above and beyond to please guests and their attention to detail is outstanding. You can clearly see that they are always striving for the best service possible. It is the little touches that really make the difference.... they surprised my wife with a cake in our room for her birthday! Wow!

Date of stay: January 2020
Reviewed December 31, 2019 via mobile

Amazing stay at Maximilian hotel! Special thanks to Jigar and Johny at the reception, best service ever! Thank you for your warm welcoming, the useful advices for the City and the positive vibes you shared with us!
I absolutely recommend it! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Reviewed December 21, 2019 via mobile

My title says it all. We were initially booked at the sister property, Hotel Josef. Unfortunately, they had an overbooked situation and moved us to Maximilian. Hotel Josef handled it as well as I've seen it done. They assured me the Maximilian would be very nice, they upgraded our room, gave us free breakfast (at either property as they are very close by), and gave us a free private transport to the airport.

The location is in the Old Town area. Easy walk to the Old Town Square. About 7 minutes to the Astronomical Clock.

Beautifully redone rooms. No carpeting, which is my strong preference. Modern look. Very nice toiletries in the bathroom. Plenty of space.

Iman at the front desk was particularly helpful and provided a very high level of service. As noted above, we weren't supposed to stay here. He went out of his way to make sure we were satisfied. I was impressed with how well he and the staff at the Hotel Josef had communicated. When we arrived, Iman greeted us by name for example. He went over the breakfast and car. And we greeted us always with a warm smile throughout our stay. The rest of the staff was very friendly and accommodating as well.

The breakfast was not bad. High quality food, but not a lot of variety. They have an included menu to order from, but we didn't have time to do so.

As they promised, they provided a car for us to go to the airport. Car was on time. Professional. We really enjoyed staying at the hotel.