I have been living in Europe now for a short time and forgot how much I missed a good Hilton. This property is well taken care of and has modern decor. The staff were nice and took care of every request, even the 4am room service call!
Location is also fantastic. Walkable to the old town square, the other big shopping area and to the river. The castle is on the other side but that's generally a day trip anyways and I preferred being near shopping and restaurants.
Only bad thing; don't accept their town car to the airport. We asked the bellman for a cab and he pointed us to the car service. I travel a fair amount and know there is a small premium but generally the price is competitive. Unfortunately this was not the case. It was a lot more expensive. I fell the hotel should have told us the price upfront given the delta; i think it supports the wrong message for the hotel to support being cheated by the locals. That's always a concern with taxis and i'm really disappointed in the Hilton for doing so.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the in the centre of Prague’s most desirable attractions. Its proximity to the oldest parts of the city offers guests the option to fully explore the surrounding area including Old Town Square, Wenceslas Square and Charles Bridge. The hotel has over three hundred well-appointed guest rooms offering high quality accommodations and contemporary interior design, including non-smoking and accessible rooms. All rooms have been carefully refurbished to offer state of the art facilities with contemporary styling and sumptuous furnishings. Prague’s stylish dining spot, Zinc Restaurant features modern European cuisine with Asian flavours is recommended by the Michelin and Gault Millau guides. In its art deco inspired interior, Zinc lounge & bar seats over 70 people. Zinc lounge & bar serves specialty coffees, snacks with Asian flavours and tempting selection of cocktails. The new Prague meetings & events facilities form a great location for a successful business or leisure event in Prague Facilities include twelve meeting rooms as well as the Dvorak Ballroom, which can host up to 340 people. Other facilities include free access to Health & Fitness Center for hotel guests, 24 – hour Room Service, high-speed internet access, with a choice of a wired or wireless connection (Fee applies), underground parking (Fee applies), laundry services, business center, concierge and limousine services. The hotel was awarded with: Certificate of Excellence TripAdvisor 2015 One of Top 35 hotels in middle Europe, awarded by readers of Conde Nast Traveler Awards 2013 One of Top 25 Luxury hotels in Czech Republic, TripAdvisor Travellers Choice Awards 2014 Restaurant Zinc - TripAdvisor Travellers Choice Awards 2014 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hilton Prague Old Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Prague Old Town Hotel Prague
- Hilton International Prague
- Prague Hilton