This was our second visit to this hotel after visiting at the same time last year. We were upgraded (as gold hilton members), and a late check out was given without quibble by a very helpful young male receptionist. Don't remember his name, but he helped us out with patience and courtesy when our rooms keys didn't work and we were a little irritated having had to come back down to reception. The reception team seemed completely customer focused.
Great location, a short walk into town.
My only complaint is that on the Sunday when we were checking out, there was nowhere to sit and have a drink whilst waiting for our airport transfer. This was due to a children's Xmas party overtaking the whole bar area including general seating areas in the lobby which were cornered off with sofas to prevent the many children from escaping that area. I would hv thought that a small area could easily, and should hv been allocated as a bar area for hotel guests. Whilst we were told the party was finishing, we had no alternative but to go out of the hotel. This was disappointing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the in the centre of Prague’s most desirable attractions. Its proximity to the oldest parts of the city offers guests the option to fully explore the surrounding area including Old Town Square, Wenceslas Square and Charles Bridge. The hotel has over three hundred well-appointed guest rooms offering high quality accommodations and contemporary interior design, including non-smoking and accessible rooms. All rooms have been carefully refurbished to offer state of the art facilities with contemporary styling and sumptuous furnishings. Prague’s stylish dining spot, Zinc Restaurant features modern European cuisine with Asian flavours is recommended by the Michelin and Gault Millau guides. In its art deco inspired interior, Zinc lounge & bar seats over 70 people. Zinc lounge & bar serves specialty coffees, snacks with Asian flavours and tempting selection of cocktails. The new Prague meetings & events facilities form a great location for a successful business or leisure event in Prague Facilities include twelve meeting rooms as well as the Dvorak Ballroom, which can host up to 340 people. Other facilities include free access to Health & Fitness Center for hotel guests, 24 – hour Room Service, high-speed internet access, with a choice of a wired or wireless connection (Fee applies), underground parking (Fee applies), laundry services, business center, concierge and limousine services. The hotel was awarded with: Certificate of Excellence TripAdvisor 2015 One of Top 35 hotels in middle Europe, awarded by readers of Conde Nast Traveler Awards 2013 One of Top 25 Luxury hotels in Czech Republic, TripAdvisor Travellers Choice Awards 2014 Restaurant Zinc - TripAdvisor Travellers Choice Awards 2014 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Hilton EMEA so you can book your Hilton Prague Old Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Prague Old Town Hotel Prague
- Hilton International Prague
- Prague Hilton