I like to start my reviews with the positives. The location can't be beat. We walked every where, added bonus, there was an outdoor market just outside the hotel front door, where we started out the day with hot wine. The hotel was nicely decorated, and our room was impeccably clean, nice big modern bathroom, super comfortable bed. Loved that there was a separate elevator to get to the fitness center where we had a sauna at the end of every day. The executive suite for hilton honors members was where the hotel really shined. Three employees have to be called out for above and beyond service, Adriana Nosdkova, Tereza Hakcnova, and a young man who also was in the members suite, whose name we didn't get. Very friendly, very helpful.
Zinc restaurant in the lobby was beautifully decorated, excellent staff.
Only a few small things kept me from giving this hotel the highest rating. When I made the reservation, I asked for early check in, as our flight was arriving in the morning, and was told that wouldn't be a problem. The room wasn't ready until 1pm, and we were exhausted. When we finally got to our room, oddly enough, there were no dressers. There was a closet, but we had no where to put our other clothes, other than to pile them on a shelf. We really wished the fitness center had a steam room, and would have stayed open until 10, instead of 9. Sometimes we felt rushed.
Other than those minor things, I would absolutely recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the in the centre of Prague’s most desirable attractions. Its proximity to the oldest parts of the city offers guests the option to fully explore the surrounding area including Old Town Square, Wenceslas Square and Charles Bridge. The hotel has over three hundred well-appointed guest rooms offering high quality accommodations and contemporary interior design, including non-smoking and accessible rooms. All rooms have been carefully refurbished to offer state of the art facilities with contemporary styling and sumptuous furnishings. Prague’s stylish dining spot, Zinc Restaurant features modern European cuisine with Asian flavours is recommended by the Michelin and Gault Millau guides. In its art deco inspired interior, Zinc lounge & bar seats over 70 people. Zinc lounge & bar serves specialty coffees, snacks with Asian flavours and tempting selection of cocktails. The new Prague meetings & events facilities form a great location for a successful business or leisure event in Prague Facilities include twelve meeting rooms as well as the Dvorak Ballroom, which can host up to 340 people. Other facilities include free access to Health & Fitness Center for hotel guests, 24 – hour Room Service, high-speed internet access, with a choice of a wired or wireless connection (Fee applies), underground parking (Fee applies), laundry services, business center, concierge and limousine services. The hotel was awarded with: Certificate of Excellence TripAdvisor 2015 One of Top 35 hotels in middle Europe, awarded by readers of Conde Nast Traveler Awards 2013 One of Top 25 Luxury hotels in Czech Republic, TripAdvisor Travellers Choice Awards 2014 Restaurant Zinc - TripAdvisor Travellers Choice Awards 2014 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hilton Prague Old Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Prague Old Town Hotel Prague
- Hilton International Prague
- Prague Hilton