“Outstanding location, staff, and service”

Hilton Prague Old Town
Ranked #95 of 649 Hotels in Prague
Howell, Michigan
“Outstanding location, staff, and service”
Reviewed November 4, 2013

Spent a weekend at the Hilton Old Town on my way to Ostrava. Received an upgrade to the executive level (as a Gold HH member). Great room, very comfortable, and access to the lounge is a great bonus. Hotel is located right in the middle of all the Old Town action, less than a 5 minute walk to the square and the Charles Bridge. Cannot wait to bring my wife back to this fantastic city.......and will definitely stay at this wonderful hotel again!!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank umbowler
miroslav_pijak, Front Office Manager at Hilton Prague Old Town, responded to this review, November 5, 2013
Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for choosing Hilton Prague Old Town for your weekend stay and for sharing your experiences with us.

I was happy to learn we exceeded your expectations and you took advantage of our central location. I am also happy to read you liked our Executive lounge facility and enjoyed the comfort of our rooms and service offered by our Team.

I would like to thank you again for your feedback and we all hope to welcome you back with you wife to ensure you have again enjoyable stay.

Kind regards,

Front Office Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (477)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Polish first
  • Slovak first
  • Turkish first
Reviewed November 4, 2013 via mobile

Thanks to Peter and Ondrej of this hotel who booked us here with their good offices. Very very memorable with rooms on the executive floor and access to the lounge. Our three night business visit was extended to six nights in view of a week end. Difficult to find any fault. Friendly staff all around from concierge to reception to restaurants to the lounge. Concierge services and guidance by far the best from recommending the best place to change your currency to recommending tour of Prague on foot in the week end. Mickey and Adriana and one more person whose name I do not recall of the lounge made our time spent in the lounge memorable (could I get their emails?). I do remember the person whose name I do not recall went over to a person resembling Mr Henry Kissinger a past Secretary of State in the US and showed him the photographs of Mr Kissinger which I had retrieved on my iPad. The hotel services coupled with the helpful nature of the Czechs made our stay really memorable. Excellent breakfast and services - and if the tariffs in this hotel do not match my budget in future (which I hope will not happen) I will really feel bad. I will come again I am sure when we plan our event in this hotel about which I am very hopeful.

Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Krajan99
Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for staying in Hilton Prague Old Town for your event, for sharing your experiences with us and for your nice recommendation.

I was happy to learn we exceeded your expectation in terms of comfort of our hotel, and especially friendliness and helpfulness of our Team across the hotel. We all are proud, your experience with us was the memorable one.

With regards to the contact details of our Executive lounge team members, I invite you to reach out to me directly on miroslav.pijak@hilton.com and I will share accordingly.

I would like to thank you again for your feedback and we all hope to welcome you and eventually your event in the future.

Kind regards,

Haifa, Israel
Reviewed November 3, 2013

We spent 5 nights at the Hilton Old Town in the past winter, 4 of which were paid in a standard room, and the last nigh was a Hilton HHonors reward, which included an executive room and lounge access. The last day was without competition. The lounge provided full breakfast (was exquisite) and light lunch and dinner, along with free unlimited alcohol beverages, with a major variety. We could even have a guest over. The atmosphere in the lounge was great, it is spacy and has internet and big screen TV. The room was like a standard room, but was on the highest floor and had a few amenities, like slippers and ropes, and also snacks and fruit delivered to our room for free.
The hotel has a great center location and it is designed nicely on the inside, along with the outside - the building doesn't look so old (maybe it is?) but carries Art Deco style inside-out.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Tomhaifa
miroslav_pijak, Front Office Manager at Hilton Prague Old Town, responded to this review, November 4, 2013
Dear Sir/Madam,

Allow me to thank you for staying with us and for posting such a nice review of our hotel.

I was delighted to read that our facilities met your expectations and you enjoyed our Executive floor facilities. I look forward to welcoming you back in our property in the near future.

Warm greetings from the team at Hilton Prague Old Town,

Reviewed November 3, 2013

This hotel has one of the best executive floors I have ever been too. If you are a Hilton Honors member this is an exceptional hotel to stay at. Everything was just wonderful the staff was always willing to assist helping us to make our stay great.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Pat E
Dear Sir/Madam

Thank you very much for your nice review.

I was happy to read, that you very much enjoyed your stay with us, especially our Executive floor facilities, the helpfulness and friendliness of our Team Members. I was proud to share your comments with them.

I would like to thank you again for your feedback, and hope to welcome you back to Hilton Prague Old Town soon.

Minneapolis
Reviewed November 2, 2013

We love this hotel, great location, easy access for walking and public transportation. The staff was fabulous, especially on Executive floor. Rooms are well layed out and Hilton always does a great job of taking care of all of your needs.
Would highly recommend....

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Denisemsp
Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for sharing your very nice comments and recommendation regarding your stay at Hilton Prague Old Town. I was very pleased to learn that you enjoyed our location, comfort of our Executive floor facilities, and especially the service provided by our Team.
We do hope that we will be able to welcome you back to the Hilton Prague Old Town in the future.

Sincerely Yours,

Sandia Park, United States
Reviewed November 2, 2013

Hotel great location to base yourself on first visit to Praha--plus next to shuttle stop from/to airport clean very courteous/friendly staff eager to help, answer questions Breakfast buffet excellent but a bit pricy

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for choosing Hilton Prague Old Town during your first visit of the Czech Republic and our beautiful city, and for taking the time to give us a very nice feedback regarding your stay.

It was indeed a pleasure for me to note that you enjoyed our hotel facilities and friendliness of our Team. We are looking forward to hopefully welcome you soon back to Prague.

Oslo, Norway
Reviewed November 1, 2013

The hotel has a perfect location with walking distance to the most popular attractions in Prague. Nice rooms, friendly staff. In addition you can take the shuttle bus outside the airport, and it stops in front of the hotel. I would definitely stay there on my next trip to Prague.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank 526jans
Dear Sir/Madam

Thank you very much for staying in Hilton Prague Old Town during your visit to Prague, and thank you for sharing your experience with us.

I am glad to learn that we met your expectations and that you enjoyed your stay with us, our location, comfort of our rooms, and in particular the friendliness of our Team Members across the hotel.
I hope to welcome you back to Hilton Prague Old Town in the future.