The Hilton Old Town is in a great location; only 5 minutes walk to the Old Town Square and walkable to all the major sites although we rode the tram to/from Castle hill due to the freezing temperatures.
Check in was quick. The rollaway bed we requested was brought to the room within minutes. We had a problem with safe (user error!) and the technician was at our door within 5 minutes. We had a King Executive Suite which was a great size for 3 people and was very quiet. The bathroom is a little small but was not a problem. The bed was very comfortable too.
The BEST part of our stay was the outstanding service provided in the Executive Lounge. Nothing was too much for the staff. Each morning, we were greeted with a smile. Tereza asked about our day and gave us advice on things to do. She arranged taxis back to the airport and also had breakfast boxes waiting since we left so early in the morning. Of course, the breakfast buffet, free wifi, and afternoon/evening drinks and tapas were an added bonus.
I would definitely stay at this Hilton again if lucky enough to return to Prague one day! Great customer service is a top priority at this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the in the centre of Prague’s most desirable attractions. Its proximity to the oldest parts of the city offers guests the option to fully explore the surrounding area including Old Town Square, Wenceslas Square and Charles Bridge. The hotel has over three hundred well-appointed guest rooms offering high quality accommodations and contemporary interior design, including non-smoking and accessible rooms. All rooms have been carefully refurbished to offer state of the art facilities with contemporary styling and sumptuous furnishings. Prague’s stylish dining spot, Zinc Restaurant features modern European cuisine with Asian flavours is recommended by the Michelin and Gault Millau guides. In its art deco inspired interior, Zinc lounge & bar seats over 70 people. Zinc lounge & bar serves specialty coffees, snacks with Asian flavours and tempting selection of cocktails. The new Prague meetings & events facilities form a great location for a successful business or leisure event in Prague Facilities include twelve meeting rooms as well as the Dvorak Ballroom, which can host up to 340 people. Other facilities include free access to Health & Fitness Center for hotel guests, 24 – hour Room Service, high-speed internet access, with a choice of a wired or wireless connection (Fee applies), underground parking (Fee applies), laundry services, business center, concierge and limousine services. The hotel was awarded with: Certificate of Excellence TripAdvisor 2015 One of Top 35 hotels in middle Europe, awarded by readers of Conde Nast Traveler Awards 2013 One of Top 25 Luxury hotels in Czech Republic, TripAdvisor Travellers Choice Awards 2014 Restaurant Zinc - TripAdvisor Travellers Choice Awards 2014 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hilton EMEA, Travelocity, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Hilton Prague Old Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Prague Old Town Hotel Prague
- Hilton International Prague
- Prague Hilton