I booked this hotel with hilton honor points, and the executive level was the same price as a normal room (this usually means the rooms cost the same). I would definitely encourage the room upgrade. We were on the top floor, and had a view of the tops of the buildings in the main square. We also had free bottles of water and nuts upon our arrival, and a card for the hotel manager welcoming us. Th executive level allows you access to the executive lounge, which provides free wifi, free breakfast, and free drinks (including beer, wine, and self service liquor bar). The breakfast was good, and the free wifi saves you about 20 dollars a day if you bought it in your room. During the day, they also have snacks available, and at night they have tapas style food. Little stuff, but nice with a pre or post dinner drink. Really a nice perk. The room itself was large and very comfortable. It was quiet, except they were working on the elevator during the day. It wasnt very noisy and you are gone during the day anyways, but if you are going to try to take a nap during the day, it is something to be aware of. There is also a garage for about 20 dollars a day if you have a car. The hotel is about a 10 min walk to the main square, and there is two tram stations right around the corner. Overall, I would definitely stay in this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the in the centre of Prague’s most desirable attractions. Its proximity to the oldest parts of the city offers guests the option to fully explore the surrounding area including Old Town Square, Wenceslas Square and Charles Bridge. The hotel has over three hundred well-appointed guest rooms offering high quality accommodations and contemporary interior design, including non-smoking and accessible rooms. All rooms have been carefully refurbished to offer state of the art facilities with contemporary styling and sumptuous furnishings. Prague’s stylish dining spot, Zinc Restaurant features modern European cuisine with Asian flavours is recommended by the Michelin and Gault Millau guides. In its art deco inspired interior, Zinc lounge & bar seats over 70 people. Zinc lounge & bar serves specialty coffees, snacks with Asian flavours and tempting selection of cocktails. The new Prague meetings & events facilities form a great location for a successful business or leisure event in Prague Facilities include twelve meeting rooms as well as the Dvorak Ballroom, which can host up to 340 people. Other facilities include free access to Health & Fitness Center for hotel guests, 24 – hour Room Service, high-speed internet access, with a choice of a wired or wireless connection (Fee applies), underground parking (Fee applies), laundry services, business center, concierge and limousine services. The hotel was awarded with: Certificate of Excellence TripAdvisor 2015 One of Top 35 hotels in middle Europe, awarded by readers of Conde Nast Traveler Awards 2013 One of Top 25 Luxury hotels in Czech Republic, TripAdvisor Travellers Choice Awards 2014 Restaurant Zinc - TripAdvisor Travellers Choice Awards 2014 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton EMEA, Hotwire, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Prague Old Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Prague Old Town Hotel Prague
- Hilton International Prague
- Prague Hilton