“Fantastic Staff”

Ranked #93 of 649 Hotels in Prague
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Fantastic Staff”
Reviewed January 28, 2013

The staff was fantastic...exceptionally helpful. Say hello to Marketta...she can arrange anything with ease and exactly how you request. You receive executive level service no matter where you stay in the hotel. They also have a great fleet of hotel drivers that can get you anywhere...and on time.

Room Tip: All rooms are great.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank kwdnjd
miroslav_pijak, Front Office Manager at Hilton Prague Old Town, responded to this review, January 30, 2013
Dear Sir/Madam,
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing Hilton Prague Old Town during your stay in Prague, and for sharing with us your very nice comments. It was a great pleasure to read that, you were very satisfied with helpfulness and efficiency of our entire Team including hotel drivers. Thank you also very much for mentioning my colleague Marketa from Concierge, I am looking forward to share your words with her. We all are very much looking forward to welcome you back soon.

Kindest regards from the golden city of Prague,

Front Office Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (477)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Slovak first
  • Turkish first
Bucharest, Bucuresti, Romania
Reviewed January 27, 2013

Is not my first stay here and for sure are not going to be my last - very good location, near to a lot of interesting places to visit , the staff was very polite and professional, rooms are quite big and in perfect condition, food is excelent - I remember at my last visit in december 2011 there was a band that had a little concert in bar area.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Cristian N
Dear Sir/Madam,

Allow me to thank you for your stays and your nice review about our Hilton Prague Old Town hotel.

I was delighted to read, that our facilities and location met your expectations, and that you found our Team very polite and professional. I very much hope, there will be lots of your future stays with us and I look forward to welcoming you back to our property soon.
Warm greetings from the Team at Hilton Prague Old Town,

north carolina
Reviewed January 27, 2013

I spent two nights at the Hilton on the front end of a personal and business visit to Prague and I was extremely glad I selected this Hilton. It was an easy walk to Old Town, trains and street cars, and many of the sights in Prague.

The staff was extremely friendly and was very willing to answer any and all questions about where to go, what to eat, and what to see. We made use of the concierge to purchase a street car ticket on one of the days. I didn’t eat in the restaurants but had breakfast and snacks in the executive lounge, and the food was very tasty. The staff in the lounge was always welcoming and willing to do what is necessary to help.

The room was very clean, very comfortable, and pretty quiet. I was able to block the light out with the blinds, but at times, I could hear the trains/street cars. The bathroom was a bit small but very well appointed. It would have been nice to have a little more lighting in the room so I could better read books, but I was able to easily connect to the wired internet and stay on top of my work responsibilities.

I would highly recommend the Hilton Old Town. I spent my other 4 nights in Prague at the Sheraton Charles Square and wished I could have stayed at the Hilton.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
3 Thank Scott H
Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for choosing Hilton Prague Old Town during your visit to Prague. I am glad we contributed to your very enjoyable stay. I was a pleasure for me to read, that you liked our breakfast and Executive Lounge refreshment offer and the quality of our bedroom. I will be also very happy to share your comments about the friendliness of our Team with my colleagues, which I am sure they will be thrilled about it.

I very much hope we will have opportunity to welcome you back soon.

Kindest regards,

seattle
Reviewed January 24, 2013

This is a very nice Hilton property and in a good location. As a Hilton Honors diamond, I was treated very well with an upgrade to a suite on the top floor (9th). The staff in the executive lounge were as good as any Hilton I've stayed at - happy to assist with any request, friendly, genuinely concerned that guests have a good stay and enjoy Prague. Small but good quality breakfast in the morning, nice tea service in the afternoon (I found the afternoon food better then the evening), cocktail service in the evening from 6:00pm on and open for light snacks/beverages/beer/wine throughout the day. The room had a separate living area with a work desk, nicely appointed bathroom, comfortable bed and reasonably quiet.

Grocery store just on the other side of the Marriott should you need anything.

9/10 rating for Hilton properties.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank drtravels
miroslav_pijak, Front Office Manager at Hilton Prague Old Town, responded to this review, January 26, 2013
Dear Sir/Madam,
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing Hilton Prague Old Town during your stay in Prague, and for sharing with us your very kind comments. We are very proud that, we met your expectations in terms of quality and comfort of the upgrade to a suite and you enjoyed our executive lounge refreshment offer and service provided by our colleagues there. We are very much looking forward to welcome you back soon.

Kindest regards from the golden city of Prague,

Lone Tree, Colorado
Reviewed January 24, 2013

We stayed here on an extension tour from a Vantage Danube River cruise that included lots of free time in Prague, and the hotel's location allowed us to make the most of it. As others have commented, many of the sights are within only a few minutes' walk. The room was quite large and nicely appointed with an exceptionally nice bathroom. The breakfast buffet was very good, and had quite an eclectic selection of food. The bar also had a special deal on unlimited beer/wine and tapas, which was a real bargain. The staff was very helpful, particularly the front desk. My only complaint: the brown-bag breakfast provided for our 3:30 a.m. departure for the airport was largely inedible.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank TBearden
Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you very much for choosing for the extension of your cruise the Hilton Prague Old Town hotel and submitting your positive review.
I appreciate your kind words regarding our premium location, quality and cleanliness of your guest room and bathroom, selection and quality of our breakfast. I am also very happy to see that you found our Front Desk Team very helpful. I would like to ensure you, that we will also follow up on your feedback about breakfast box.
Our team and I look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future.

Reviewed January 24, 2013 via mobile

The hotel is located in a good place. The room I had has catle and Iron - which are important for me.

The staff is polite and professional. The rooms are convenient and clean.

My experience was good.

There wasn't a shoe shine kit nor sowing one.

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am very thankful for your time taken to share your inspiring feedback with us and other valued Readers of Trip Advisor.
Your positive words you said about our location, quality of the bedroom and especially Team are much appreciated and are a great motivator for us.

We hope to see you again in the near future.

Indianapolis, Indiana
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I was in Prague over the holidays and stayed for 2 weeks! The hotel is nice but could use a little bit of a fix up ...but the service and location override that!! If I ever went back that is where I would stay. Some of the other hotels that are nice are in a noisy location on the main drag and it is a busy city with lots of bars and restaurants along it etc The Hilton is there but just off a lovely street and its so easy to get to New and Old town from the location and the Palladium is right out the door of the hotel. One of the good banks is a step away where I changed my money and so convenient !!
I stayed in the executive floor and it was just great with a full service amazing buffet breakfast daily and drinks and snacks thru the entire day!!
I loved the city and recommend this hotel it has it all !

• Stayed January 2013
Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review after your holiday visit in Prague.

I was delighted to read that you have had such a memorable stay in Prague and at our hotel. I am happy to hear that the our location and service of our Team met your expectations. I was also happy to hear that you found our Executive Lounge quality very good.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.