Lowest prices for your stay
$207
Hotels.com
$207
Get rewarded with One Key
Boo1969

Awesome stay! Totally lived up to expectations and more!

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Dec 1, 2012
We went on a girly city break to Prague at the end of July 2012. The Hilton in Prague was amazing and we had a thoroughly enjoyable five days. The room was immaculate and spacious and staff very friendly & helpful. The pool was very welcome as temperatures got up to 35 degrees while we were there!

We only had one issue with an extremely rude waitress at the Cloud 9 Bar, but after complaining to the Manageress - who was extremely apologetic - were given complimentary drinks & an apology. All sorted.
Prague is an amazing city with so much to see. Highly recommend the Hilton too!
Date of stay: July 2012
5.0 of 5 bubblesValue
5.0 of 5 bubblesRooms
5.0 of 5 bubblesLocation
5.0 of 5 bubblesCleanliness
5.0 of 5 bubblesService
Responded Dec 5, 2012
Dear Madam,

Thank you for using facilities and service of the Hilton hotels during your girly city break in Prague. We are very proud, that you enjoyed our rooms, spa area and the words you mentioned about our Team, make us feel inspired and very grateful. Let me please also apologize again for our colleague in Cloud 9 bar.

Thank you, for your high recommendation regarding our great city and hotel facilities.

As we are getting close to the “Festive Season”, I would like to take this opportunity to wish you and all the girls a Merry Christmas and a Beautiful 2013!

2.1 miles from Hilton Prague Old Town
Bar/Lounge
0.1 miles from Hilton Prague Old Town
View more hotels in Prague
4,448 results
All reviews the executive lounge old town zinc restaurant great location diamond member lounge access hilton prague within walking distance river cruise republic square charles bridge powder tower excellent hotel astronomical clock major attractions the main square beautiful city
Selected filters
Reviewed November 26, 2012

I stay at Hiltons often (HH Diamond Member) and I'm extremely glad to share that I had an amazing experience at this hotel. It's only a short, pleasant walk to the Old Town Square. The staff is very, very friendly and helpful. The receptionist are excellent, quick, and knowledgable, as is the concierge team. They have a flat-fee hotel transport to anywhere in the city, which, depending on where you go, can be cheaper than a cab.

The team in the executive lounge is also excellent, and they deserve all of the praise in the world. They stood and chatted with guests while serving them, gave excellent advice about sightseeing in Prague and general life in Prague.

The rooms are decently-sized and very clean and neat. Turn-down service is more than just a quick re-aligning of the sheet. The basically clean your entire room twice per day.

I really felt welcome here and it took no time for me to feel at home.

Room tip: Get a higher floor room that looks toward the street (the other side is just the side of buildings).
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank SPIGuestRel
miroslav_pijak, Front Office Manager at Hilton Prague Old Town, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2012

Dear Sir/Madam.
Thank you for choosing Hilton Prague Old Town during your visit to the Czech Republic, and for taking the time to share with us your very kind feedback regarding your stay.
It was indeed a pleasure for me to note that you liked our location, and you had a nice time in Prague. I would also like to thank you for highlighting the overall cleanliness of our rooms, the service provided by our Reception, Concierge, Housekeeping and Executive Lounge.
I am happy, that we contributed to your enjoyable visit to Prague, and I hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back again to our property in the future. In the meantime, we would like to wish you and your family a nice time during the Festive Season, and a healthy and prosperous 2013.

Kind regards from Prague,

Reviewed November 25, 2012

Stayed for two nights in this stunning city, Hotel location was superb walking in the old town was quite magical, we walked to the castle & the views were stunning.
Hotel staff were very professional & polite , we felt relaxed in the bar area where they was a great mixture of different nationalities......
Breakfast consisted of lots of choice & staff were very keen to ensure we were comfortable.....
Room was very comfortable & very clean which is an upmost must.......
We will be visiting Prague again in the future & most certainly will recommend ' The Hilton Prague Old Town'.......

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Sir/Madam

Thank you very much for staying at Hilton Prague Old Town during your visit to Prague, and thank you for sharing your experience with us and other valued Trip Advisor readers.

I was happy to read, that we contributed to your magical Prague trip and you enjoyed your stay with us, the bar atmosphere, the breakfast offer, the cleanliness of the rooms and in particular the service provided by our Team Members.

I hope to welcome you back to Hilton Prague Old Town soon. In the meantime, we would like to take this opportunity to wish you and your family a wonderful time during Christmas,
and a 2013 full of joy and good health.

Kindest regards,

Reviewed November 23, 2012

I stayed with my daughters at this hotel and it was in just the right position for us to visit all the sightseeing locations we planned. The hotel itself is welcoming with a good restaurant area and bar. Didn't get time to use the pool or the gym unfortunately. We found the rooms a bit small but well equipped. We booked for breakfast and found a good supply of most things although on the Saturday it was very busy and we had to queue for about ten minutes to get seated. The continental breakfast elements were better, on the whole, than the cooked components. We had a very good dinner in Zince restaurant on one of the evenings and service was very attentive and helpful

• Trip type: Traveled with family
miroslav_pijak, Front Office Manager at Hilton Prague Old Town, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2012

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you very much for selecting Hilton Prague Old Town during your visit to Prague.

It was indeed a great pleasure to hear that you were very happy with our location, hotel facilities, and service. On the other hand, let me please apologize for the shortcomings you have experienced with breakfast. I am very happy to read, you have enjoyed the dinner in our Zinc restaurant.
I would like once again to thank you for taking your time to write your comments and I am looking forward to welcome you back to Prague in the near future.

Wishing you and your family Merry Christmas and a healthy and prosperous 2013.

Reviewed November 21, 2012

Stayed for business for a week and had a room which was clean and perfectely fine, however next time I will ask for room in the front of the hotel rather on the side as the noise from the train and tram kept me awake. Other than that a good stay in a beautiful city.

Room tip: Choose a room which does not face the tram lines or the train station.
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
miroslav_pijak, Front Office Manager at Hilton Prague Old Town, responded to this reviewResponded November 28, 2012

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you very much for staying at Hilton Prague Old Town and submitting your positive review.
I appreciate your kind words regarding the cleanliness and comfort of your guest room. I also would like to ensure you, that whenever the occupancy allows, we will be happy to allocate the room for you as per your preferences.

Our team and I look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel soon.

Reviewed November 21, 2012

We stayed for 3 nights (Fri-Mon) and experienced a lovely hotel with excellent staff who made our stay enjoyable, this is our first visit to Prague and I will certainly be coming back and using this hotel for my stay. We came with another couple and this was there first stay at a Hilton Hotel and they also support the positve comments I have made.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am very thankful for your time taken to share your inspiring feedback with us and other valued Readers of Trip Advisor.
Your positive words you said about us are much appreciated and are a great motivator for us.

We hope to see you again in the near future.