I thought I had reviewed this hotel immediately after our trip, but apparently it is long overdue as I traveled there in 2010. The Hilton Prague (Old Town) was an excellent choice! The rooms were quite comfortable and clean. The windows opened to a nice view towards the city. Due to Hilton Honors, we had access to the Executive Lounge. Wow....I can't begin to tell you how nice this was. Breakfast in the morning, snacks in the afternoon, appetizers in the evening with a very well stocked bar. The staff was unbelievable! They went out of their way to meet our needs and they were extremely nice as well as funny.
Location was just a short walk to the square where the city will charm you with it's magic. Cabs are easily gotten from the hotel. Also, the French restauraunt next door to the hotel is a must for bread and butter (to die for) and escargo.
Don't hesistate to stay at this wonderful hotel. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and would love to go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the in the centre of Prague’s most desirable attractions. Its proximity to the oldest parts of the city offers guests the option to fully explore the surrounding area including Old Town Square, Wenceslas Square and Charles Bridge. The hotel has over three hundred well-appointed guest rooms offering high quality accommodations and contemporary interior design, including non-smoking and accessible rooms. All rooms have been carefully refurbished to offer state of the art facilities with contemporary styling and sumptuous furnishings. Prague’s stylish dining spot, Zinc Restaurant features modern European cuisine with Asian flavours is recommended by the Michelin and Gault Millau guides. In its art deco inspired interior, Zinc lounge & bar seats over 70 people. Zinc lounge & bar serves specialty coffees, snacks with Asian flavours and tempting selection of cocktails. The new Prague meetings & events facilities form a great location for a successful business or leisure event in Prague Facilities include twelve meeting rooms as well as the Dvorak Ballroom, which can host up to 340 people. Other facilities include free access to Health & Fitness Center for hotel guests, 24 – hour Room Service, high-speed internet access, with a choice of a wired or wireless connection (Fee applies), underground parking (Fee applies), laundry services, business center, concierge and limousine services. The hotel was awarded with: Certificate of Excellence TripAdvisor 2015 One of Top 35 hotels in middle Europe, awarded by readers of Conde Nast Traveler Awards 2013 One of Top 25 Luxury hotels in Czech Republic, TripAdvisor Travellers Choice Awards 2014 Restaurant Zinc - TripAdvisor Travellers Choice Awards 2014 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hilton Prague Old Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Prague Old Town Hotel Prague
- Hilton International Prague
- Prague Hilton