Prague Marriott Hotel
$269
$232
Preferred Hotels
2,403 results
All reviewsthe executive loungegreat locationbourbon barold townriver cruisebusiness centercharles bridgewalking distancemunicipal housefitness centerrepublic squareper daylobby barexcellent hoteltrain stationrooms are largemajor attractions
Reviewed March 2, 2010

Stayed 2 nights on a recent trip. Got the rooms at a great rate through priceline. The rooms were a good size, clean and the staff were friendly. The breakfast was expensive, but service was good and the food was good also. Just like most of the European hotels that we stayed at this trip, internet connection is not free. The location is close to everything. About a 10 - 15 minute walk to Charles Bridge and half of that to town square. Would stay there again for the right price. There's also secure underground parking if needed.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 3, 2010

Warm and friendly staff in reception. Check in and out was swift.

Room was only a standard but was HUGE and so so comfortable. After we had settled and freshened up my husband went down to reception to pick up my birthday surprise...2 tickets to the opera at the The Prague State Opera House!!! He had booked them on-line and they had them delivered to our hotel...fantastic! (see photos).

Breakfast is much better having it as room service than going down to the restaurant. You get everything you could want for one flat price per person, and it may not be cheap but it's worth it! It all comes on a trolley table which you can then take your time to enjoy before you get dressed to go out.

The bar area in the lobby is very comfortable, and although you don't always get table service because it can get busy, and there may only be one or two bar persons, the bar is only two feet away from the seats and they'll gladly put all charges on your room rather than you having to pay for each drink. The cocktails are fabulous and prepared properly! And plenty of chilled absinthe to sup.

Loved every minute of our stay in the Marriott and we fell in love with Prague. Definitely will be going back!

• Stayed: March 2007, traveled as a couple
1  Thank HipVamp
Reviewed January 24, 2010

When checking in I was told that I had been given a complimentary upgrade to the conceieirge floor. Lovely. What they did not tell me was that this was not an upgrade at all. It was simply moving me to a different floor of the hotel because the hotel was fully booked. The conceirge level upgrade did not come with access to the lounge or breakfast or even any different ammenities in the room. It was simply putting me on the 6th floor instead of the 5th. So this was an upgrade in word alone - not in service level at all. In fact it was misrepresentation as it was not an upgrade.

When I asked how much it would cost to access the lounge (by the way the 6th floor lounge has no drinks or food it is just a set of chairs) I was told I would need to pay a 60% premium to the room rate.

So this is not a hotel I would recommend based on the service level experienced. I am sure others have experienced better service and then this could be a great place to stay. But my experience was poor.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled on business
5  Thank TravellerPoland
Reviewed January 16, 2010

We stayed there for 5 nights and everything was great. The concierge staff and the front desk staff were very helpful when we needed help about sights to visit in Pague. The only thing I regret is that I didn't use the spa and the pool.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank BoutiqueHotelFan2000
Reviewed January 10, 2010

The hotel is well located in the centre. you can reach there by metro or tram. The service is helpful. However, the the pipe in the bathroom was leaking! and nobody come to repair it in my 4 consecutive staying day! I won't come back to this hotel next time, there are a lot of nice hotel in Prague.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled with family