2,486 results
All reviewsthe executive loungegreat locationbourbon barold townplatinum memberriver cruisebusiness centercharles bridgewalking distancemunicipal housefitness centerrepublic squareper daylobby barexcellent hoteltrain stationrooms are large
Reviewed June 23, 2017

Overall one of the top Marriott's I've stayed at (Shanghai is still #1 I think). The Prague Marriott is just on the edge of the old city which is great because you are away from the noise and crowds, but 1 block and you're in the old city. I walked a ton over 2 days and was very happy with the location. The hotel itself is really nice. Service was not just professional, but also friendly. The woman who checked me in remembered me each time I saw her and was super friendly. I got an upgraded room that was a big suite. Well lit, comfortable bed, USB outlets, 2 big HD TVs with many channels, and a nice bathroom. Executive lounge had good food, but they had to squeeze it in so the layout isn't ideal (split over 2 floors with all the food on the top) but it works. Overall highly recommended. I'd be excited to come back here.

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled solo
RSofalvi, Director of Rooms Operations at Prague Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2017

Dear HiHoHiHoRDU,

Thank you very much for your post in regards to your recent stay at the Prague Marriott Hotel. I was delighted to read your feedback on how much you have enjoyed your stay with us, benefitting from the comfort of staying in one of our spacious suites, having the access to our Executive Lounge to the friendliness of our associates. It was most thoughtful of you to detail all elements that have made your stay so memorable. We appreciate your praising words in relation to our associates highlighting their great hospitality skills. We consdier ourselves fortunate to work with such professional individuals.
We appreciate you commending the Prague Marriott Hotel to the travelers and readers of Tripadvisor, and looking forward to welcoming you again soon, whenever your travels bring you back to Prague.

Reviewed June 22, 2017

Had a room with basics which do not reflect 5 stars. On top of it a constant large noise which the hotel must have known about before it gave my room, made me change my room at midnight. Not to be forgotten. My compensation for this: a free breakfast. I am a business traveller and this is below standard.

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled on business
2  Thank josinakamerling
RSofalvi, Director of Rooms Operations at Prague Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2017

Dear josinakamerling,

Thank you very much for posting your review on Tripadvisor in regards to your recent stay at the Prague Marriott Hotel. I have regretfully noted that unfortunately -despite our intention to go above and beyond our guests' expectaitons- we did not manage to live up to your expectations this time. Please accept my sincere apology for the inconvenience you have experienced during your stay due to the noise. As a compensation let me please offer you to have your further Restaurant charge for dinner taken off of your bill.
I appreciate your feedback and trust you will give us a second chance and stay with us again when in Prague, as I truly wish to restore your confidence in us.

Reviewed June 21, 2017

Excellent location. Comfortable room, excellent buffet breakfast. Very pleasant lounge; music in late afternoon.
Comfortable walking distance from "Old Town". Local Friday market nearby; Panorama shopping mall very close (high end shopping) Resaurants & cafes close.

Room Tip: All seem very good
  • Stayed: May 2017, traveled with friends
RSofalvi, Director of Rooms Operations at Prague Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 22, 2017

Dear cazmum2016,

Thank you very much for commending the Prague Marriott Hotel to the travellers and readers of Tripadvisor.
I was happy to read how much you have enjoyed your stay with us, benefitting from our central location, comfortable rooms and vast brakfast buffet.
We appreciate your feedback, and looking forward to welcoming you back in the not too distant future again.

Reviewed June 21, 2017

Nice hotel great location to explore the old town. The room was in a very quiet area overlooking the tile roofs of the old city. Very friendly staff especially my requests to refill the ice chest. The executive lounge needs some better quality food. Parking at the hotel a bit expensive.

Stayed: May 2017

Dear zeeanton,

I was delighted to your praising words about our location, rooms and of course the friendliness of our associates.
Please rest assured that I took a good note on your candid feedback in regards to the food in the Executive lounge and also in regards to the parking fee.
We appreciate your feedback as it is integral in improving our product and services.
We hope you will choose to stay with us again, when in Prague.

Reviewed June 21, 2017

Stayed here post-cruise from a Viking Danube River trip. Great location, good spacious rooms (far above the usual European standard. Helpful concierge - arranged a private tour of Prague for my wife and myself. Breakfast was excellent. Public transportation and taxi service from the hotel very good. Recommended highly and would stay here again when in Prague..

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled as a couple

Dear Bill S,

Thank you very much for posting your praising words about the Prague Marriott Hotel in regards to your recent stay.
I was delighted read your comments and that you would choose to stay with us again.
We appreciate your feedback and looking forward to welcoming you again whenever your travels bring you back to Prague.

Best regards,